Hi I'm charlie (chazz) armstrong and this is my first thread anyway I collect total guitar magazine and that mag gives you the songs exact amp settings so if you also collect this mag feel free to add

Now I'm going to post the first song and its one on my personal fav's these are the amp settings for Supermassive black hole by MUSE

Let me start with the guitar (EADGBE) it says in the mag to use a guitar with les pual type of pickups use the treble pickup throughout the song ok

Ok now amp
Gain 5 (not o'clock use the actual number)
Bass 4
Middle 7
Treble 8
Reverb 2

Fuzz pedal settings
Gain 50%
Tone 80%
Level 50%
and that is how to get the songs sound so if u also collect TG post some settings and if you do please name you song and artist you doing the settings of
Should probably read the forum rules sticky before posting... this is very close to what would be considered a banned thread, or spam.... it's also in the wrong section. There is a whole "settings" thread already.

EDIT:

In fact.....

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688660
Quote by tubetime86
He's obviously pretty young, and I'd guess he's being raised by wolves, or at least humans with the intellectual capacity and compassion of wolves.

You finally made it home, draped in the flag that you fell for.
And so it goes
Last edited by jpatan at Jan 26, 2012,
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Hi I'm charlie (chazz) armstrong and this is my first thread anyway I collect total guitar magazine and that mag gives you the songs exact amp settings so if you also collect this mag feel free to add

Now I'm going to post the first song and its one on my personal fav's these are the amp settings for Supermassive black hole by MUSE

Let me start with the guitar (EADGBE) it says in the mag to use a guitar with les pual type of pickups use the treble pickup throughout the song ok

Ok now amp
Gain 5 (not o'clock use the actual number)
Bass 4
Middle 7
Treble 8
Reverb 2

Fuzz pedal settings
Gain 50%
Tone 80%
Level 50%
and that is how to get the songs sound so if u also collect TG post some settings and if you do please name you song and artist you doing the settings of

Also I'm going to add back in black by AC/DC (not a song I like but most people do so I'm adding it)

Ok les paul type guitar treble pickup (EADGBE)

Gain 7 (not o'clock)
Bass 7
Middle 6
Treble 7
Reverb 2

No pedals are used in the song
TS creates pointless thread.
Ignores people who say it's pointless and continues posting.
Skills.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
What amp settings does Jack Johnson use? I love me some Banana Pancakes....
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by Paddy McK
TS creates pointless thread.
Ignores people who say it's pointless and continues posting.
Skills.

Not enough room in my sig but kudos.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
What's wrong with having more than one amp settings thread on one site

Is this a serious question?

What wrong with having more than one kitchen in your house?
Nothing but it's pointless.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
What's wrong with having more than one amp settings thread on one site

Whats the point in settings threads at all?
They work on the assumption that we all have exactly the same gear and playing style. Do we?
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
bear in mind many amps (especially lower-end models) feature only passive eq circuits...meaning you can't boost, only cut.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com