Even though i'll probably ruin it with this post, I thought this was pretty awesome

Page 1 of 2

Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
This thread is now about stork
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
\m/

Reminds me when i bought my PRS...
Guitar Store Employee: Sir your total is 666.66 *Epic face of awesomeness*
Me: Yeah... Ok.

True story, still have the receipt xD
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
That might be the most awesome thing I've ever seen. If you don't count everything else I've ever seen.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
That's cool. Reminds me of an ibanez bass I saw for 666.00$
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
(Invalid img)
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
a stork brought me a baby once

ruined my life

i wish i was kidding
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Except that posts in the Pit don't count towards your score
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
The think about a stork is... They build their house... ON TOP OF YOUR HOUSE

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by *kill'emall*
Except that posts in the Pit don't count towards your score

I almost never post in the pit. you guys are too scary for me. like, how did you know i was terrified of storks anyways. bunch of mind reading bullies, the lot of you.
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by mike_oxbig
I almost never post in the pit. you guys are too scary for me. like, how did you know i was terrified of storks anyways. bunch of mind reading bullies, the lot of you.

Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I remember when I was 14, and arbitrary numbers meant the world to me...

Grow the fuck up.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Baaaahahahahahaha

Tony Stork?

language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Skynyrd890
I remember when I was 14, and arbitrary numbers meant the world to me...

Grow the fuck up.

did you really just bash me about arbitrary numbers, then laugh about another arbitrary number?

too bad there aren't any memes about irony.
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by mike_oxbig
did you really just bash me about arbitrary numbers, then laugh about another arbitrary number?

Yes, I did just bashed you for being excited over an arbitrary number.

Laughing at your zero friends is hardly the same as laughing at you for being excited about 66.6 PPD.

And there are plenty of memes about irony. Feel free to find one. But just know that if you keep posting, you won't have that sweet 66.6 PPD that means so damn much to you.
will you be my friend?
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by Skynyrd890
Yes, I did just bashed you for being excited over an arbitrary number.

Laughing at your zero friends is hardly the same as laughing at you for being excited about 66.6 PPD.

Yeah it makes him a nerd and you an asshole
please? i've always wanted one
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by Skynyrd890

As if UG friends mean anything.

JK TS, I'll be your friend
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by mike_oxbig

There are tons of memes about irony!

Quote by Nitnatsnok
Yeah it makes him a nerd and you an asshole

I appreciate your almighty opinion.
this is awesome, now i don't have to play battleship by myself
Quote by stepchildusmc
Quote by mike_oxbig
please? i've always wanted one

Fine, you're welcome...

Damn Canadians...
Quote by Skynyrd890
I appreciate your almighty opinion.

hey hey HEY!

let's not get carried away here.

Don't forget what this thread is really about.

Quote by Skynyrd890
Fine, you're welcome...

Damn Canadians...

Take off.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
haha i didn't even realize I had friend requests.
Why does it only show notifications when you look at your profile?
who looks at their own profile anyways?

I also had 3 unread messages and 2 comments i had no idea about.

Didn't know I was so popular! now that I 2 friends we can do so many fun things! skip rope, pretend we're the hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil monkeys, fill all holes of a single woman

its gonna be so much fun
Quote by stepchildusmc
I don't know much about storks. I'm going to research them when I get back from class.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't know much about storks. I'm going to research them when I get back from class.

Raise your hand and ask the professor if they know anything about storks, no matter what class it is you're in.

Dooooooooo it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Page 1 of 2