Sitting down to resting My Schechter hellraiser /w original FR

loosened all locking nuts, loosened low e, a and d........ then my high E, g and b popped out?! and hit my hand..

Im sure this is normal for a noob like me..

Can someone just respond and explain to me why this happened then i can read the sticky and carry on..

Thanks!
Ok So obviously im stupid cuz i should of blocked the tremelo if i was undoing all the strings...

I guess my strings snapped?
New strings and to learn how to restring a floyd rose.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I change mine one string at a time and don't block the floyd
“More metal than your gran’s left hip.” - Paul Allender on his PRS signature guitar
You got your answer. You took tension from 3 of strings which cause most of the the tension from the bridge. The others snap. Learn to string a FR before fiddling with it.
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
To me that's like saying learn to ride a bike without riding one.

Im still after my answer. Do i need to jam something under my tremelo so i can just restring as normal?

I really don't feel like you guys are giving my decent advice, just pointing out the obvious and not having pity on someone who was probably in the same position as you at one point.
Quote by steeLmonkeyz
To me that's like saying learn to ride a bike without riding one.

Im still after my answer. Do i need to jam something under my tremelo so i can just restring as normal?

I really don't feel like you guys are giving my decent advice, just pointing out the obvious and not having pity on someone who was probably in the same position as you at one point.

No, they literally already gave you the answer. Change one string at a time like the guy above said.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by steeLmonkeyz

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
New strings and to learn how to restring a floyd rose.

Seems like decent advice to me. I mean what else do you want us to do? Kiss your hand better?
Its not a big deal. You just need to do your research on how to set floyds up properly.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=614226

This sticky is completely idiot-proof.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Try putting something like an eraser under your bridge to temporarily block it, then string it one by one until all the strings are on. After that tune up and your good!

P.S. make sure you stretch the strings out good!
Quote by timbit2006
Probably right around $3000 Canadian(We have to pay a lot more for some stupid reason...).

Quote by RealGuitarHero
Because of the French.

so true