Hey everyone, so I have an epiphone sg vintage and I am not very satisfied with its sound so I want to get some new pickups but I have no idea which ones I should get. If you could give me some suggestions that would be great. I mostly just play rock and metal like A Day To Remember. And I play it through my line 6 spider IV 75 watt. Thanks everyone
probably some dimarzios or seymour duncans.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
a new amp would do you better than new pickups
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
sigh. dont bother untill you get a new amp, they will make next to no difference to your tone
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
yeah new amp

not that they'll make no difference but not really enough to justify
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
bugera 6260/6262.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
bugera 6260/6262.

i've heard they're shit tbh, but i've never played one myself
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
i heard they have almost the same circuitry as the peavey combos- 6505. ive never played one either
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
i heard they have almost the same circuitry as the peavey combos- 6505. ive never played one either

TS: If you're going to get a new amp, just get a used 6505/5150 combo.

You can get them cheaper than the Bugeras new and many many times better.

Personally I wouldn't really rec a Peavey for just rock.

What do you play more, the rock or the metal?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--