Hey guys.

Had my Strat a while. Love it, but I've been having to play through my crappy bass amp.

I'll be getting a new Electro-Acoustic guitar soon, and I want to get a good new amp for that and my strat.

Looking to spend about £200, and it's for practice. Tube amp, if possible. Several voices for metal stuff, also, if possible.

Any ideas? So far I've spotted the Super Champ XD, but I'm still looking.

Thanks.
-DreadAlert-
I suppose you want a really clean amplifier for your electro-acoustic (unless you mean a hollowbody) and at 200 pounds, you won't get a full tube amp that does both good cleans and metal, unless there are amplifiers I don't know of that are really good at that price.
Are you gigging?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I can't think of anything. Save a bit more.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
A suggestion would be to expand your options a bit. I would honestly go for a SS amp for 2 reasons.

1) The cost -- obviously. You'll be able to get waaaaay more amp for the money and find the features you want.

2) The fact you want to use one amp for 2 things. You'll be able to find SS amps that have the gain options for your electric but also a "Line" option for simply amplifying anything else (acoustic guitar, keyboard, vocals, etc.) I don't know of any tube amp that will do this at any price, maybe others do.

So there's my advice. Look at SS stuff if you really need one amp that can do both things.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Also, if it's only for home use, you don't need to amplify an acoustic. For gigging, just get a DI box for the acoustic.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Nah not gigging, just practice.

Just great clean tones is all I need really. I can't up the budget, unfortunately.