This one time, I was playing a gig in Columbus, Ohio and then some guy ran on stage and shot me.
RIP Me.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
This one time, I was playing a gig in Columbus, Ohio and then some guy ran on stage and shot me.
RIP Me.

I didn't mean to. I was going for the bassist. Everyone would have understood.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Trowzaa
RIP Me.

God, that's so bad, I love it
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Trowzaa
RIP Me.

I'm a Pantera fan, but I'll admit....I got a chuckle out of it lol
Quote by Trowzaa
RIP Me.

Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Trowzaa
RIP Me.

I had a hearty laugh at this.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by Trowzaa
RIP Me.

And so goes the story of the legend of Red Beard, the heartiest pirate that ever sailed the seas of the world, not to be confused with Blue Beard, the biggest pussy pirate that never stops whining.