Just got back from Big day out, and it was just that.

Your favourite festival?
What are you looking forward too?
Best act you have ever seen at a festival?

One love.
a little lost.....
Hey, I remember you. Big Day Out and Coachella tend to have my favorite lineups. I can't stand going to festivals though. The heat, the drought, the thirst, the insanity (Zechs Marquise, anyone? No?). Live streams for me.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Last edited by Thrasher51 at Jan 26, 2012,
Festivals are one of, if not the best music-related experience.
I've only been to Download and The Big Chill a couple of times, and the former is my favourite. The atmosphere is awesome.
Really hoping I can scrape together enough to go this year before I'm in Uni.
I've only been to Leeds 2010 but I saw the return of The Libertines so life's good. Hoping to go Oxegen next year and Coachella when me and my mates are 21.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I love Outside Lands. For my tastes the line-up tends to be sweet, and I get to spend a few days in SF, which is possibly my favorite city.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Going to 3 swedish festivals this summer, 4-5 days each. Love it. Awesome for musical and less musical experiences.
Quote by Trowzaa
I've only been to Leeds 2010 but I saw the return of The Libertines so life's good. Hoping to go Oxegen next year and Coachella when me and my mates are 21.

Why are you trekking over to Ireland when England has Glastonbury?
Quote by Duffman123
Why are you trekking over to Ireland when England has Glastonbury?

Cos I like Ireland I like travelling so may as well

Awesome guys, and good to see that I'm somewhat remembered, haha.

I lifted a 100kg black man onto my shoulders and got hit on by a gay dude at Bdo. ( those two anecdotes are not related ) !

Foster the people was amazing too.
a little lost.....
Might go to warped tour this year
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by Trowzaa
Cos I like Ireland I like travelling so may as well

Well you should because it's bloody good. Irish people, rain, fit birds, alcohol and good music is what it's all about really.

Still remember the good vibes of sitting around the camp site with a bunch of mates drinking lots of cider on the only sunny day
the lineup for mayhem festival blows ass this year, but apparently cannibal corpse and BTBAM are playing summer slaughter this year so looking forward to that.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Been to Reading Festival once (was shit) and been to Sonisphere for the last two years. Sonisphere was absolutely amazing, I can't express how good a festival it is. Hoping to go again this year, but with my girlfriend instead of a group of guys, which should be a different, more relaxed experience
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
Quote by Duffman123
Well you should because it's bloody good. Irish people, rain, fit birds, alcohol and good music is what it's all about really.

Still remember the good vibes of sitting around the camp site with a bunch of mates drinking lots of cider on the only sunny day

That's what it was like at Leeds 2010. Sunny every day, just chilling round the camp until about 6pm and then heading to the arena. Whereas Reading 2010 got flooded by rain water

Quote by Trowzaa
That's what it was like at Leeds 2010. Sunny every day, just chilling round the camp until about 6pm and then heading to the arena. Whereas Reading 2010 got flooded by rain water

Rain sort of does put a damper (olol) on a festival, but I suppose you just gotta pop on the wellies and get on with it!

Hoping to go to this festival sometime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8iZSDVgvQ

Sun, beaches and big sound systems is also what it's all about.
Quote by Duffman123
Rain sort of does put a damper (olol) on a festival, but I suppose you just gotta pop on the wellies and get on with it!

Hoping to go to this festival sometime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8iZSDVgvQ

Sun, beaches and big sound systems is also what it's all about.

Yes, definitely, even if half of the music is shit, it's still the atmosphere.
My mates were on about Belicassim or whatever it's called one year as well. Still not entirely sure where that is. Spain maybe?