Was so stoked to see that LC was coming out with a new cd. Its been too long!! Well, went out and copped the CD yesterday, and I thought it was the shit. Everything from the tempo of the drums right down to the vocals (albeit a tad "poppish") I thought were phenomenal.
in b4 haters and thread in wrong section

i agree with ya, i reckon its a much better improvement then shallow life, which was bit of a let down that one, its got quite a few good songs on it, trip the darkness, upside down, give me something more and against you would be my favs so far

quite liking the new guitar tone too, gives it more of a heavier sound
Gear
Epi Goth Explorer
Schecter Demon 7
Jackson JS30 Rhodes (modded)
Line 6 POD HD500
Roland Cube 60
Reported
Quote by Stranglehold
That's it, you're all banned.

Quote by stevebomb
If I wanted to listen to something slow, I'd play some hippie music.
Quote by ETHANEVIL
Reported

F*ck off.

I am excited, but felt Shallow Life was no where near their first three albums. It was good, but a little too polished, and not dark at all.

Maybe this one will be better, but I am already doubtful.
Quote by Buck's Student
F*ck off.

As much as like Lacuna Coil they DO have their own thread you could of posted in: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=349652&page=1&pp=20&highlight=Lacuna+Coil

Failing that you could of started a new general tread considering the age of the old one. We don't tend to make new threads just for new albums.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 27, 2012,
Then there should be a thread for newbs who have no idea how to play guitar and start tons of new threads on equipment and playing tips.

Get over it.
Quote by Buck's Student

Get over it.

You first ^_^

Oh and a few things.

1 - This is not an instrument forum

2 - The bass forum has an FAQ to point people to if they get that annoyed with the influx, no reason why you can't in the guitar forum too.

3 - Calm yo' tits.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 27, 2012,
Quote by ChemicalFire
You first ^_^

You!

...but I have only heard two songs so far. I'm not sure what to think. What does everyone else think?
Not only do I think they absolutely suck and that this new material absolutely sucks, but I also think you're an annoying tit who should be sterilized lest there be more of you.

But that might just be me.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
Not only do I think they absolutely suck and that this new material absolutely sucks, but I also think you're an annoying tit who should be sterilized lest there be more of you.

But that might just be me.

You sir are mistaken! I have never met a tit I didn't like!
Shitty memes and menstrual Lacuna Coil fans? Ugh.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.