Hey all!

First Post. I am about 3 or 4 weeks into learning guitar on my first electric guitar.

Now that I know quite a few chords and I am working on songs to practice transitioning, I am trying to find the chords to two songs. I can't find them any where!

I want to learn to play Alidina and Doctor Lester (African Doctor) by Toots and the Maytals.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Brian
Sounds to me like they just do
Eb Bb F Bb the entire song.

Love Toots! =)
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by King Of Suede
Sounds to me like they just do
Eb Bb F Bb the entire song.

Love Toots! =)

Which song is that one for? Trying to play it here on my iphone garageband since I am stuck on computer at moment and listen to it.
Oh Im sorry, didn't realize there were 2 songs in your post. I believe I had looked up Doctor Lester
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Sorry for the bump, but I have been searching a long time still, not finding anything.