ok, so for the summer i've been talking about getting a nice multi effects processor. but i dont know if thats what i really want... i want to know the best setup i can get for under $1200 that has good cleans, good light distortion that can go from jimi hendrix to ac/dc, a nice high gain that can go from old metallica to avenged sevenfold... i've looked at so many things, and just cant be set with what i really want... so hopefully with your guy's advice maybe i can finally find SOMETHING!

Thank You!
also it should be something that can play with a drummer and bassist and sometimes another guitar!
What's the closest major city to you in Michigan, and for the sake of looking at used gear offers.
Quote by Ghold125
What's the closest major city to you in Michigan, and for the sake of looking at used gear offers.

i usually get all of my equipment from the guitar center in south bend indiana. i would be willing to go up to kalamazoo if needed.
Quote by Ghold125
Well there's a JCM2000 in Sound Bend, might be worth a look.

and that can do all the stuff previously mentioned? thanks a bunch! ill check it out!