Page 1 of 2
I was about to go to sleep, and was going to do my farewell-to-the-day piss. I just got new glasses today, and I was seeing everything clearer. I look down at the toilet, and swear I see a normal sized turd chillin at the bottom. No toilet paper with it, so I ask my dad,

"did you take a shit without wiping???"

to which he replie's "of course not, what the ****'s wrong with you lolz"

I look back at the strange mystery turd, and assume that it must be an optical illusion created by that darker spot at the bottom of the bowl, and proceed with my wizz and flush.

it ducked into the "cave," and re-appeared, in same form, right where it was before.

I thought back to my pooping history today, which produced one at the diner in the morning, and one in school right before I left. I hadn't even dropped one in this toilet all day, and my dad was at work all day and also hadn't taken a crap in there(I asked). Is it possible to have something like this? Is it an alien? Is it the CIA? Am I crazy?

I'm guessing its one of those really "bouyant" duces, but still, how could other poops and their respective toilet paper's pass by it?

No one else in the house knows or has said anything about it....
They're coming for you.

Run.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?

This thread is giving me such a raging clue.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Who pooped the toilet?

cookie for the reference.

wcphils is gonna get it

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Who pooped the toilet?

cookie for the reference.

wcphils is gonna get it

Edit: **** didn't see your edit
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

Its alive.

/southpark
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm really curious, I've flushed the toilet a couple more times, and it is STILL there!!!
Quote by willwelsh816
I'm really curious, I've flushed the toilet a couple more times, and it is STILL there!!!

Find some way to take it out of the toilet then. Once it's out, put it in a plastic container of some sort and microwave it. The heat will make it evaporate. Possessed turd is no more.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by WCPhils
(Invalid img)

Edit: **** didn't see your edit

Perfect execution, Phils.

but there is no backup, everything seems to move down fine, the little water tornado and everything, just when all the excitement of flushing is done, the turd is still there staring right back up at me...
Quote by moscaespañol

Perfect execution, Phils.

Ooh, a cookie. I always knew watching an obscene amount of tv would pay off.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Ooh, a cookie. I always knew watching an obscene amount of tv would pay off.

it's sarah palin if you didn't notice >.>

The fan has been shat upon.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by moscaespañol
it's sarah palin if you didn't notice >.>

I didn't
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by willwelsh816
the turd is still there staring right back up at me...

...like that??
There is only one reasonable explanation. Someone shat a hole in the bottom of your toilet.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
It's called an Old Man in the Cave Poop when it hides and occasionally pokes out its head to grumble and complain.

And yes, it's real and has a soul.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

TS, I think you should know that you have taken more dumps in public places in a 12 hour period than I have in my life.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Salt it and burn it. Only way to kill it.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by JayT44

Find some way to take it out of the toilet then. Once it's out, put it in a plastic container of some sort and microwave it. The heat will make it evaporate. Possessed turd is no more.

Do this
Quote by willwelsh816

Maybe it's an alien poop, possibly a Klingon's.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Maybe it's an alien poop, possibly a Klingon's.

do some Klingon poops have wrinkly foreheads, while some lack this feature?
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Dont pursue this any further it will just turn into a huge 911 conspiracy, conspiracy.
Quote by willwelsh816
I was about to go to sleep, and was going to do my farewell-to-the-day piss. I just got new glasses today, and I was seeing everything clearer. I look down at the toilet, and swear I see a normal sized turd chillin at the bottom. No toilet paper with it, so I ask my dad,

"did you take a shit without wiping???"

to which he replie's "of course not, what the ****'s wrong with you lolz"

I look back at the strange mystery turd, and assume that it must be an optical illusion created by that darker spot at the bottom of the bowl, and proceed with my wizz and flush.

it ducked into the "cave," and re-appeared, in same form, right where it was before.

I thought back to my pooping history today, which produced one at the diner in the morning, and one in school right before I left. I hadn't even dropped one in this toilet all day, and my dad was at work all day and also hadn't taken a crap in there(I asked). Is it possible to have something like this? Is it an alien? Is it the CIA? Am I crazy?

I'm guessing its one of those really "bouyant" duces, but still, how could other poops and their respective toilet paper's pass by it?

No one else in the house knows or has said anything about it....

that might be the single greatest thing I've ever read on the internet
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Use a clothes hanger to show it bussiness! Stab that evil little bastard! If you want to assert your postition of the alpha male you must reach in, grab that bastard, and bite his ^*%^*%^&^&%^&%^*%^&^% head off!!!!
Gibson Les Paul Custom (Aged White)
Custom Kramer Baretta
Custom Fender Strat
Epiphone Black Beauty
Epiphone AJ
Marshall JCM900 4201
Blackheart Little Giant
MXR Dist. +
MXR Six Band EQ
MXR Phase 90
Quote by Harvey Swick
do some Klingon poops have wrinkly foreheads, while some lack this feature?

Dunno, never seen one.

I was just considering that maybe it was 'clinging on'...
Quote by TEK34
It's a mystery!

UG needs that smiley.

I agree! those in favor post aye
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Page 1 of 2