im selling my epiphone les paul custom(silverburst)2011 model bought on sept 2011.
comes with a hardshell case
2year guitar center warranty that will be transfered o the new owner.
3packs of d'addario strings
ernie ball guitar strap(Black)
schaller strap lock(Black)

Asking price 450.
i ship with fedex.
Email at for pictures.
paypal ONLY!
i need the money for college.since books cost like a hundred bucks each.
why you intrested in buying?
if so make an offer i wont go below 425
I doubt that. You're selling it because the guitar sucks. $100 per book is too ridiculous to be believable.

This thread needs to be moved anyway.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I doubt that. You're selling it because the guitar sucks. $100 per book is too ridiculous to be believable.

This thread needs to be moved anyway.

i don't know where you are, but my undergrad books were never under $100. most above $150.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i don't know where you are, but my undergrad books were never under $100. most above $150.

+1

My Acoustic Imaging text books were in the $200 range.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by dark Mass
+1

My Acoustic Imaging text books were in the $200 range.

i don't remember anymore (maybe i blocked it out ) i know some were around $200 as well. i had some huge scholarships though. florida has one that is funded by the FL lottery, bright futures, and i won about $40,000 in addition. pretty much free MBA. sounds like a good deal to me. lol
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Sucks you guys wasted gear money on printed paper.
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
College textbooks are expensive. Someone left an org chem book in the room once, and the professor said he'd sell it for crack if nobody claimed it. That would've been a lot of crack, and he played jazz music. o_O
I am a fake mountain.
Quote by trashedlostfdup
i don't remember anymore (maybe i blocked it out ) i know some were around $200 as well. i had some huge scholarships though. florida has one that is funded by the FL lottery, bright futures, and i won about $40,000 in addition. pretty much free MBA. sounds like a good deal to me. lol

All I have to say is that you're lucky.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by AcekidFTW

Asking price 450.

450 what? dollars? tomatos? hell, potatoes?
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Please use the gear ads section.

Also telling someone to make you an offer, then telling them what your bottom price is doesn't a make lot of sense. Just for future reference.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...