When I got my amp, a Marshall MG4 101FX, it came with the wood cracked from the base to the roof along the two sides. It didn't matter much at first, I just didn't sit on it. As time's gone on, though, I think that the cracks are getting deeper and more unstable. So is there somewhere I can buy a new cabinet for it? Or is this something that I can have fixed?
To be honest, you'd be better off getting a new amp.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.