this is something i feel i should know to do better. anyways i am doing a few solo gigs here and there with the looper, pedals and my Trace Elliot (6L6) English T75.

here is my pedal board, keep in mind i have three delay memory's set in the looper.

i have several OD's, three

Clyde, Blues Pro, OCT, Proctavia > Speed Twin > EHX Electric Mistress and Voodoo Lab Micro vibe > Digitech Jamman + Delay

i know none of the pedals are particularly great, but the amp sounds good.

problem is, sometimes i do a blues section where i piggyback OD's like SRV over the clean channel, or will use one as a boost, and the OCD to change a little bit of the voicing. the proctavia isn't used a whole lot, but that one i wouldn't use with OD before it, i use it with the amp's OD channel.

i want to adjust as few knobs as possible throughout the gig. its kind of a different type of things, however it is pretty much looper based.

any thoughts?

its simple if i only use one OD but the piggybacking the OD's, over the clean channel, yet wanting either OD to be usable on its own on both the clean and dirty channels.

i suppose i could throw one more OD in there, and use that just to boost the OD channel and use the others as a clean?

i am more of a straight into amp guy, i have used pedals on and off, but what i am doing now i need them. i never have used two overdrives together or in the same signal chain.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
AXE FX Standard (used) - $1100

Mesa 50/50 - $600

Mesa 2x12 - $350

Behringer MIDI controller - $200

No more tap dancing headaches?

Priceless
Quote by Mehtabb
AXE FX Standard (used) - $1100

Mesa 50/50 - $600

Mesa 2x12 - $350

Behringer MIDI controller - $200

No more tap dancing headaches?

Priceless

i like real amps.

have plenty of cabs. plus you don't want to use a guitar cab anyways, you want FRFR system.

actually not a whole lot of tap dancing, because a lot of the loops i have been doing have a decent amount of layers.

i am worried about unity gain not tap dancing.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/