false
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
incorrect
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
wrong

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
whatevr, ehs totaly the best and u just dotn know anything about dectn comedy
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Quote by wtbskill91
whatevr, ehs totaly the best and u just dotn know anything about dectn comedy

ok then bye

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
I prefer Tosh. Dane cook was funny in school but that was about it. I do recall him having some actually pretty funny stuff though once...
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by trainspotted11
There are millions of comedians that are way more funny than him, Mitch Hedberg being an example.

Quote by Bladez22

Is the funniest comedian EBAR
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
This makes me think of an article I read on another site today...

Anyway, I don't hate his comedy. I think he can be funny.
He's pretty average, and yes he has some funny ones but holy hell do I hate him in Simon Sez (not that it's a watchable movie without him, but you get the point).
Quote by Demon Wolf

Is the funniest comedian EBAR

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by trainspotted11
TS just came from Cracked.com and read the thing about judging people. Good one TS.

Ah, I see.
Quote by Cracked
But if you really feel like stirring up some shit, start up a conversation about comedy. Specifically, say on a public forum that you think Dane Cook is really funny. Or that Patton Oswalt isn't. People will lose their ****ing minds, and if you can make it through the ensuing bile and sewage that explodes from those replies, you will walk away wanting to punch life back into its primordial state and just declare a do-over.

TS is a phony!

EDIT: Does anyone else find it peculiar that TS tries to do this social experiment, yet it says in his user title he hates the Jonas Brothers?
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 27, 2012,
@ Black Books gif

Funniest show EVER
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i read Cracked too.
this was in one of Cracked's articles today, something about things people are snobby about and entertainment was one of them. the author of the article suggested you go into a forum and say Dane Cook is good/funny/best comedian, etc. and see people rage because you have crappy taste in entertainment
twitter: @ljg35

Xbox Live (CoD MW3, Halo 4, NHL 13): ljg 01 Adler