Anyone know any other guitar manufacturer's other than Fender that do a purely single coil guitar (s-s-s)

Cheers
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Tokai, Fernandez, Charvel, G&L, Carvin... There are a bunch. Especially if you are willing to go used, there are quite a few Japanese SSS guitars out there that smoke.
to be honest i am looking for used as money is a stumbling block at the minute
There is also a prs se that has 3 single coils.
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by adambauman31
Tokai, Fernandez, Charvel, G&L, Carvin... There are a bunch. Especially if you are willing to go used, there are quite a few Japanese SSS guitars out there that smoke.

+1

especially since you're in the UK, you can get a japanese-made guitar which'll smoke what fender sells at the same price (IMO). Last time I checked, an MIM standard fender was £400, and you can get tokai gs100s for that.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
G&L makes Fender-style guitars and IMO the G&L Legacys I've played have been more solid than their Mexican Fender competition(Legacys go for around $500-600 here, a MiM Standard Strat goes for about the same price), I'm not quite sure what it was but they just seemed like nicer guitars, played just as nicely if not better, sounded better(a little more crisp and full, one or two of the MiM Fenders I've played have had an overly thin, almost dead sound to them, like they were using year-old .8s as strings), and I preferred the bridge on the Legacy Strats to the ones on the Fenders. The G&L Rampage is also a dream guitar of mine, but I'm never going to be able to get one because I'm lefty. xD Godin might do some Strat-styles too, I'm not too familiar with them but I think I've seen SSS Godins, and they're well-built.
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
reverend makes the sixgun which has a strat neck and middle pups and a tele slanted bridge.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Quote by mattwigan
i have heard that the majority of Tokai's are shit hot

the japanese ones are

the non-japanese ones, not so much.

you just have to be careful because unless you really know what to look for, you can easily confuse the two.

most of the mijs say "made in japan" somewhere on them (on the fender copies it's normally on the neck heel), but they don't all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?