Juliette lewis was in that video...
Nice.

OT: What you need is a new amp.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
"Dude, your tone sucks!"
"I could play that better!"(goes with faster)
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
"Music theory is worthless."
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
"Music theory is worthless."

Yes
Iv heard that too many times...

How about, but theres no emotion or feeling in that.

*rage
"If you don't like Tosin, its cause you're racist"
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

First of all, OPs video was a 10/10

Eh, shit about how amazing Gilbert and such are, how brilliant certain brands are etc. A friend recently told me "genericism works because it sounds good" to which I briefly considered smacking him.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
"Bass is for people not skilled enough for guitar."
"Guitar Hero? That game's for posers."
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Or are mentally ill
I don't like his work much. After recording the debut he probably came all over the studio walls.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
"I'll record your bass parts for you if you can't make it to the studio"

"no it'll sound right shit, sorry"
'I can play better than that.' I believe I saw that yesterday when a video of a 6 year old girl playing guitar was posted in the pit.

Well done... you can play better than a six year old.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Tapping only impresses people who cant play guitar!

Real guitar is so much easier than guitar hero.

Turn the distortion up full, it'll hide your mistakes. <- I genuinely got this advice from a class mate at a top music school. I chose to pass.
If you don't like the same music as me, you're either gay or retarded.
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
Cool video i remember seeing it on AOTS a while ago.
Acoustic guitar sucks and is soo easy
Gibson suck. Epiphone is way better.

You don't need technique to play that, you only need loads of dosortion so it sounds like loads of notes.

Metal is just noise.

Blues is gay, there's not enough feel (TBH a pop loving noob said that to me)

The Beatles suck cos there arent enough solos.

I hope that's enough.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You have to know music theory

well, you dont HAVE to know music theory but it does help insanely and will likely make you a better musician.
just saying.
pfff, too digital
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
pfff, too digital

this.

"A Pod will never sound as good as a mic'd tube amp!"

*records demo with shitty cab, shitty mic and horrible placement*
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Is that a guitar? Can I play?
Sure, you can play 1000 notes per second, but it has no feel.
Guitar Center is teh sukks.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by CoreysMonster
this.

"A Pod will never sound as good as a mic'd tube amp!"

*records demo with shitty cab, shitty mic and horrible placement*

Two mics, one off-center and, depending on if you have an open-backed cab, a mic from behind or one nearly parallel to the speaker, pointed at the rim.
Quote by itamar100
well, you dont HAVE to know music theory but it does help insanely and will likely make you a better musician.
just saying.

if you have no ears maybe
Quote by Thrashtastic15

Theory gives you a scientific way to analyze the things that you like so that you can tweak ideas from other material to create something new from something old. It also gives you the ability to understand the things that worked for you in the past, the ability to understand why X didn't work, and the ability to tweak X into Y systematically.

Even with theory music can still be like throwing darts at a dartboard while blindfolded and drunk, but it makes the darts bigger and puts your nose right against the dartboard.
"Can I play it?"
'Then reune or try to tune it with out a tuner and failing because they don't know what key it's tuned to and not knowing what key means...'
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by L2112Lif
Theory gives you a scientific way to analyze the things that you like so that you can tweak ideas from other material to create something new from something old. It also gives you the ability to understand the things that worked for you in the past, the ability to understand why X didn't work, and the ability to tweak X into Y systematically.

unnecessary. guarantee im a better musician than you and i only know a bit of theory. if you have an ear and creativity it isnt required, emphasis on the latter.

Quote by L2112Lif
Even with theory music can still be like throwing darts at a dartboard while blindfolded and drunk, but it makes the darts bigger and puts your nose right against the dartboard.

I may be "blindfolded" but I know exactly where I need to throw the dart in my head. Why bother?
Quote by L2112Lif
Two mics, one off-center and, depending on if you have an open-backed cab, a mic from behind or one nearly parallel to the speaker, pointed at the rim.

You don't honestly think it's really that easy?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
unnecessary. guarantee im a better musician than you and i only know a bit of theory. if you have an ear and creativity it isnt required, emphasis on the latter.

I may be "blindfolded" but I know exactly where I need to throw the dart in my head. Why bother?

I'm trying to drive the point that Theory is mostly for analysis and has a couple of creative applications, NOT that it is the be-all end-all of music creation. Listen to my music, click on the link, formulate your opinions on my musicianship, stop being an ass.

And yes, Corey. That was a joke.
"It doesn't take any talent to make some stupid sounds on a computer."

Quote by Thrashtastic15

You're an ignorant fool.
Last edited by aCloudConnected at Jan 27, 2012,
lolbass^

"I learnt that song (i.e. Far beyond the sun) in an hour. So easy."
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Page 1 of 4