Poll: ... Which applies to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: ... Which applies to you?
Bros b4 hos
76 44%
Hos b4 bros
37 21%
WTF is this Sh*t?
60 35%
Voters: 173.
Page 1 of 3
Not my philosophy.

Yours?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I have no bros.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Bros are cool, don't get me wrong but, I don't buy none of that 'Bros b4 hos' b/s sometimes, really depends on the bro though.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
That is only true in theory. In practice, I am a male, and such women will always go ahead of the bros. If they are my bros, they understand this.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
My best friend is a girl.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
If you think "Bros B4 Hos" applies you've obviously never had a long term girlfriend.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Bros b4 hoes is just used by guys who can't get any (like myself) to stop friends from hitting on girls.

AND from spending all their time with their girlfriend, but that's not really anything to do with bros b4 hoes and everything to do with not being whipped.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Jan 27, 2012,
Quote by Firenze
My best friend is a girl.

Girls are allowed to talk there?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I feel that I naturally rank my monkey sphere in a continuum of importance, plus every situation will be vastly different as it pertains to which relationship I should put first.

Also, white knights ITT.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Jan 27, 2012,
That idiom holds true only if you are into getting sodomized.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I personally go by FIFO, as opposed to Specific Identification. If I make plans with X and then Y wants to do something, I've locked into plans with X unless Y wants to come along and X agrees thats okay, or plans with X fall through entirely.

Or if Y is Zooey Dechanel.
Quote by L2112Lif
I personally go by FIFO, as opposed to Specific Identification. If I make plans with X and then Y wants to do something, I've locked into plans with X unless Y wants to come along and X agrees thats okay, or plans with X fall through entirely.

Or unless Y is Zooey Dechanel.

This also. If Zooey Dechanel wants to bump uglies with me, my friends can go fuck themselves for a while.
You guys don't get it. Bros before Hoes just means don't let your girl get you whipped to the point where you can't come hang out with them.
I sacrifice my bros for my ho more often than I should. But the bro's don't have a vagina so it's cool.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
depend on the situation. If it's "chance to root friends girlfriend", then the answer would be bros before hoes. It its "choose between date with pretty girl or go to friends place to play Xbox" then i choose hoes which i'm sure they'd understand.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
If a guy says he's your bro because you used to get stoned and then treats his gf bad and the gf gets told by an ex to sleep with you because he really hates the guy, and she likes you, and the guy knows and suddenly out of the blue is like
'hey wassup bro'
Forget him and sleep with his girl and always... Know your options.
Quote by laid-to-waste
F*ck that. I know what my buds would say if I could have gotten some and chose to party with them first. "dumb ass, you could have gotten some"....Bros B4 Hos is gay. (no, I'm not bashing gays, because they already know they would choose a bro over a ho any day)
Quote by treborillusion
If a guy says he's your bro because you used to get stoned and then treats his gf bad and the gf gets told by an ex to sleep with you because he really hates the guy, and she likes you, and the guy knows and suddenly out of the blue is like
'hey wassup bro'
Forget him and sleep with his girl and always... Know your options.

Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I've had a date cancelled because off bros before hoes.

Edit: He forgot her had plans with his buddies when he was making plans with me.
Last edited by CodChick at Jan 27, 2012,
It's ho's before bros, but you must be very careful not to be a dick about it to your bros and you have to make sure they understand, which (if they're cool) they will.

And it completely depends on the situation... it's a real grey area tbh.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by L2112Lif

Or if Y is Zooey Dechanel.

This.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by L2112Lif
Yeah? Well, I think you don't get it. You don't get the allure of Zooey.

wtf is a zooey?
None of my bro's provide sexual favours, and my girlfriend is a lot more fun in general than most of my friends.

So it's Ho's before Bro's at the moment.
My philosophy is first come, first serve. If I've already made plans with one, the other will have to wait
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by BlackVoid
You guys don't get it. Bros before Hoes just means don't let your girl get you whipped to the point where you can't come hang out with them.

This is what I always thought it meant too. Don't get whipped.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by BlackVoid

Nope. You got it wrong.

The phrase means do not put random sloots (hoes) before your best bros. For instance, if you drove you and your bros to the club, but a girl wants to leave and have sex you are bound by the bro code to say 'no' and not forsake your bros.

A girlfriend/fiance/wife is not a hoe and therefore is not affected by this particular rule.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Dgaf
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 3