Hey UGers, I'm fairly sure most of you have more experience than I so I've come to hear your opinions. I've been using a Carvin Master Tube Series 3212 100 watt combo for the past year or so with my Fender Stratocaster equipped with Fender Hot Noiseless Pickups.

I've recently put it up for sale since I've grown tired of it's overdriven sound and I was looking to get a smaller, more vintage style of amplifier and possibly a new overdrive/distortion/fuzz pedal to go in front. I've had my eye on a few amplifiers, notably the Traynor YCV40 and the Fender Blues Junior. I mostly play blues and rock and I do use a small pedal board.

I'm trying to buy used as my budget is only 600$.

Any suggestions? Comments?
Dr. Z's are nice, if you can find a used one. Maybe a bit out of your price range, though.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III
Fender Hot Rod's can be found around your range used. I love those for blues/rock combo.
Originally posted by the_experience
andrewfox5 is on crack....that is all I have to say.
hot rods are a good choice, and every now and then you can get used deluxe reverbs for about that price. for an overdrive check out things like the TS9, or the OCD. Those are industry standards that alot of other pedals are cloned from.
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Just a little follow up, I was able to find an awesome deal on a Peavey Delta Blues 115 amp. Hopefully I'll get it by next week.