as above, what do you guys think about that connection? Is it worth? Mainly playing thrashy things like megadeth and similar. My guitar is ESP LTD DV8-R Mustaine signature.
What connection?

You can't use the amp without a cab, so unless you planned on blowing it up before, you'll need a "dedicated cabinet for thrashy things," regardless.

The Rev Jr. Pro is a cool amp, but you didn't mention what cab you're going to buy, so we can't really tell you if it's good at the budget you're at...
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Krank's standard fare will get you into thrash territory effortlessly. The only problem is that if you want to play something else other than metal, it's gonna take a lot of work.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
OK so I am really considering buying that Krank set, so does anybody has something more to say, I mean maybe other heads and cabs could be better for my use, or maybe something more to say about Krank ?
If you want thrashy and Krank, Nineteen80 is what you need
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I really like the Rev series (kinda wish I never sold mine...) and, though I haven't tried the little 1x12, their bigger cabs are some of the best on the market.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com