Hey guys, I'm looking to replace the pot that my ESP Standard Mii guitar has, though I'm not sure what to replace it with. I want to use the exact same pot became with originally, as I'm looking to resell it.

To that end, I opened up the back of the guitar and found this printed on the pot: "cts 500-b 0737"

I'm assuming that means a CTS brand, 500k pot.. But that doesn't tell me everything.

Is a linear or audio? Split shaft or solid shaft? Long thread or short thread?
Size (Mini or Standard)?

I don't want to buy something that isn't right and then not be able to fix it!

Thanks for any and all help.
Linear for tone
Log for volume

Split shaft for knobs with knurled centres
Solid shaft for knobs with smooth insides and grub screws

Long thread for thick carved tops, like a Les Paul/Eclipse
Short thread for regular, flat tops