Basically i've been looking online for the past 2 hours or so at potential amps for myself. I decided a mesa mini rectifier was way too overpriced for me and now i'm looking at other alternatives.

One i stumbled across that i quite likely intend to try quite soon is

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/310339551563?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

My question however is, are the 2 speakers necessary? Will i notice a difference between 1 speaker opposed to 2? I'm not looking for high volumes by any means as this will just be used in my room for playing guitar to myself.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you
not really

just bear in mind the ht5 isn't all-tube, it's more hybrid ( )

if it does the tone you want then it doesn't matter, but don't buy it think it's all-tube.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Two 12" speakers will give you more bass. The con? Make believe baby "full stacks" look wanky.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification