Is Ganondorf Gay? I mean he's the only male of all the Gerudo, yet he wants only power, and it's not like Zelda had bigger tits then the Gerudo women.

Who wouldn't want to be the only male left in the world? Surrounded by females, only purpose is being a sex slave to hot females.

Yay or nay?
Yeah, that's why he walked so slow and sucked in SSB.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I thought that said Gandalf. I am disappoint.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
I thought that said Gandalf. I am disappoint.

I thought the same thing.

And I'm going with Nay on this one.
He's getting tired of all of his women back at home, so he constantly steals Zelda.
Thus link gets angry and has to beat him with a Sword, some Arrows and if you really want, a Hammer.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Maybe he just wants a white woman.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Only one male is born in the Gerudo tribe every 100 years, and that male is King. Ganondorf is the King of the Gerudo, so he can just do whatever the **** he wants.
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by theogonia777
Maybe he just wants a white woman.

Something about those White Women. Something about them.
If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
I too read it as Gandalf at first and was like, "Yup, that's gay, gay Sir. Ian McKellan"

Quote by bradulator
Yeah, that's why he walked so slow and sucked in SSB.

Clearly you are the one who sucked. I kicked ass all day err day with Ganondorf
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Ganondorf does not possess any sexual preference, because he was not intended to.

Stop being nerds.