Hey pit,

When you sell a guitar on the net, where do you meet up and how do you let the buyer try the guitar in a safe and reasonable fashion?

Just wondering yo.

In a dark alley behind a fast food restaurant.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
In a dark alley behind a fast food restaurant.

I swear, your sig makes all your posts better.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
The fact that you're asking this shows me that you don't understand how craigslist works
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by moscaespañol
I swear, your sig makes all your posts better.

Quote by lushacrous
The fact that you're asking this shows me that you don't understand how craigslist works

please elaborate.
Like this;

(Invalid img)
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Craigslist is like an antonym for doing things in a safe and reliable fashion.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by ShevanelFlip
I swear the pit is useless

www.ultimate-craigslist.com
lolololololololololol

But really, I'm English, what do I know about craigslist?

Have him meet you at your house? He's the one who wants to buy it. It should be at his expense.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
I swear the pit is useless

If you wanna get mugged and have your guitar potentially stolen that's totally cool. Just saying.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by lushacrous
If you wanna get mugged and have your guitar potentially stolen that's totally cool. Just saying.

TS could always bring his dad with him, even if your dad is like 90, nobody is going to steal from a crippled old man, except Kensai.
Quote by Skullivan
TS could always bring his dad with him, even if your dad is like 90, nobody is going to steal from a crippled old man, except Kensai.

You've never watched Fargo then.
Well, Il go to a guitar center. that seems to be the best idea. THANKS PIT!!...not rly....you're not even funny.
Whinge, whinge, whinge.

Quote by ShevanelFlip
Well, Il go to a guitar center. that seems to be the best idea. THANKS PIT!!...not rly....you're not even funny.

GC:
Pros- Trustworthy not to kill you
Cons- Low offers
Craigslist:
Pros- Best offers
Cons- Life threatening confrontations and annoying scammers
Quote by Skullivan
GC:
Pros- Trustworthy not to kill you
Cons- Low offers
Craigslist:
Pros- Best offers
Cons- Life threatening confrontations and annoying scammers

I mean sell on craiglist, and actualy meet at a guitar center, so buyer can try on any amp, I dont get mug or rippe. WIN WIN
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Please don't ever do that again.

yo man you the boss of me you think ? no u silly willy now shut your ducktrap.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
yo man you the boss of me you think ? no u silly willy now shut your ducktrap.

Have you passed Grade 1 in Ebonics class yet? Your grammar is way off.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
Why all you hatin me? yo its all like all wrong for you to do that toooo me yo.

Hell no it ain't son, this the pit, we be fuckin wit yo shit since the dawnin days nah mean.

Seriously though, man up.
Seriously yall, you'Re full of LOLZ and fail at the same time.

EDIT: OH SHIET CORRELATION!
Last edited by ShevanelFlip at Jan 27, 2012,
I guess I'll give you some real advice.

I've only bought one guitar off of Craigslist and when I did so I met at the guys house so that I could try it out before I took it home. In hindsight, going into a strangers house to try a guitar is kinda iffy. All of my other Craigslist transactions have all been done in public places, for example the last time I bought an amp I met the person in front of a Panda Express lol.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with letting some stranger into my house, so meeting at a Guitar Center might be a good idea. Ask the person buying where they would like to meet though, or if they had any particular place in mind. If not, pitch them the Guitar Center idea.
Quote by Ninja_Tortois3
I guess I'll give you some real advice.

I've only bought one guitar off of Craigslist and when I did so I met at the guys house so that I could try it out before I took it home. In hindsight, going into a strangers house to try a guitar is kinda iffy. All of my other Craigslist transactions have all been done in public places, for example the last time I bought an amp I met the person in front of a Panda Express lol.

I personally wouldn't be comfortable with letting some stranger into my house, so meeting at a Guitar Center might be a good idea. Ask the person buying where they would like to meet though, or if they had any particular place in mind. If not, pitch them the Guitar Center idea.

Thank you for your imput. Your the only one here who wasn't a total douche.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I'm sorry but your avatar is amazing. It's like the moment Fred found out that Daphne may have had a mystery machine all along.

I've ever been able to find it anywhere I've looked- I've googled everything I could think of to describe it. Seriously, I just found it on my hard drive one say and thought 'Hey, that would make a good avatar.'

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
whoa. I literally just bought a new amp a few hours ago. New to me at least. I just met up at the dude's house. If they seem sketchy by the way they email back to you, I personally wouldn't continue the deal.