I remember seeing this movie a while back and I can't remember what the name was. It started out with showing the main characters parents or someone's (again, its been a while) parents being killed in a car bombing. Then it shows the character later in life and he receives a call from someone and tells him there is a bomb in his car. It goes throughout the movie with that caller telling him about other bombs and such. In the end it turns out the girl that he was with doesn't actually exist and he is schizophrenic.

Sorry about the vague details, I saw it when I was young. Can someone help?

EDIT: Found it finally, it's called thr3e.... I remember there being a 3 in the title lol
Last edited by theunforgivn at Jan 27, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol
The Sixth Sense?

It definitely was not the Sixth Sense.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
It definitely was not the Sixth Sense.

Admittedly, I skimmed the OP at best.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Bratz: The Movie. Definitely Bratz: The Movie.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dude, you getting help in here has about much as a snowball's chance in a CAT scanner.
Originally Posted by Bovaiveu:

This is my guitar. There are not many like it, and this one is mine. My guitar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I master my life. Me without my guitar, is useless. Need I say more?
Oh, Thr3e. Most certainly Thr3e.

You're welcome
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~