Page 1 of 2
This thread for discussing oft-forgotten 1990's Grunge band, Burt Propane and the Sumerian Crusaders.
I think so too. We should wait for the input of Mack, Collin, and THE BARS first though. Ya know... for the video description.
Yeah...I'm wondering should I take a picture of the album cover, or if I should just use one on the internet.

Taking a crappy picture seems more...real. Which is what Grunge is all about!
TRU GRUNGE
You could try taking a picture to see what it looks like, but I think that the album cover already looks a lot like a photo. I'm not sure.
Nah I'm just playin brother.

I've never heard of this band and Google turns up nothing. When you say "make a video," do you mean like just putting up their music with the album cover (if you have a scanner—I can't find any images for them on Google)? I say go for it. I'd like to hear 'em.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Nah I'm just playin brother.

I've never heard of this band and Google turns up nothing. When you say "make a video," do you mean like just putting up their music with the album cover (if you have a scanner—I can't find any images for them on Google)? I say go for it. I'd like to hear 'em.

Sounds good dude. I'll PM the link to anyone who's interested.
I'll comment on the video in like a week and a half or so saying something like "I have been searching casually for this band for years! Thanks!" ...or something like that.
Wasn't thinking. Opened all the links in different tabs at the same time. All 4 songs played at once. Punkest thing to ever happen.
I don't know why I'm posting this in some grunge band's thread, but I'm gunna be away from my computer all weekend. So if there was threads that needed to be stickied or deleted or whatever I won't be able to do that until late Sunday night.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
If this goes over well, are there plans to look for some more records? I missed the early part of this scheme.
Also, I think it's fine to talk about whatever else in this thread as long as *that which shall not be named* isn't named.
edit: by whatever else, I mean that Burt and the gang doesn't have to be discussed specifically.
Burt Propane would be a legit name.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by charliezard!
If this goes over well, are there plans to look for some more records? I missed the early part of this scheme.

There weren't any such plans.
Quote by charliezard!
Someone should send this to a blog host.

Patience.
Already got an email saying "Your video is great. But we notice that not too many people have viewed it. We can help you get your video more views by blahblahblah..."
Quote by charliezard!
I'll comment on the video in like a week and a half or so saying something like "I have been searching casually for this band for years! Thanks!" ...or something like that.

HURRY UP AND DO IT ALREADY I'M ANXIOUS.
I posted a comment on Splash Your Face. Did my best to make it seem like the average sort of Youtube comment.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Holy Shit. There's no band by the name of "Big Government." What a perfect name.

Too many conservative connotations to that.

Big Business on the other hand, is an excellent band.
Just thought I should point out that there's a typo in the description of Rich Punks.

I prefer the typo'd title of it though
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Just thought I should point out that there's a typo in the description of Rich Punks.

I prefer the typo'd title of it though

All on purpose.

>.>

<.<
Quote by charliezard!
Why aren't they Black Flag yet?

There are only 30 or so views on each of videos.

We need more promotion. Subtle promotion.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
That's why I said someone should ask for a download link! Then "that person" can inform PUNK NOT PROFIT or some such blog.

Yeah!
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Ahem. They seem to have some comments on the Tube. Might wanna respond in a little while.

Can someone send me the download link? I lost it.
Somebody do it. I mean, I can, but isn't it more fun if a bunch of different people do different little things?

All you have to do is email punknotprofit[at]gmail[dot]com and be like, "hey i love your blog it has introduced me to some great punk rock over the years. i was wondering, in your years of digging into obscure 80s punk have you heard of a band called [BURT PROPANE AND THE SUMERIAN CRUSADERS :wink:]? there are some songs by them on youtube but i can't find anything about them." or something along those lines.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Somebody do it. I mean, I can, but isn't it more fun if a bunch of different people do different little things?

All you have to do is email punknotprofit[at]gmail[dot]com and be like, "hey i love your blog it has introduced me to some great punk rock over the years. i was wondering, in your years of digging into obscure 80s punk have you heard of a band called [BURT PROPANE AND THE SUMERIAN CRUSADERS :wink:]? there are some songs by them on youtube but i can't find anything about them." or something along those lines.

I would do this, but my email address has my name in it, and I also posted on the video with my name as the account name. I'd rather not reveal that I'm that same guy. It'd look better if it was a different person, I think.
Page 1 of 2