I'm currently scrolling through the ceriatone site and I am liking what I am seeing. I just have one problem with it all. I'm not entirely sure what everything is a clone of. I get that british is marshall and american classics is fender. muchle$$ is matchless TW is trainwreck and hot rodded plexis speak for themselves. It's just some of the models are defeating me. If anyone is familiar with ceriatone enough to inform me, and maybe give their opinions on any models, that would be great.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf
absolutely what will said

Yay, my first compliment!
Last edited by will42 at Jan 27, 2012,
tw is trainwreck.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
The Ceriatone list between TW and Hot Rodded Plexi on the left are Dumble clones.

Quote by will42
maybe give their opinions on any models that would be great.
And what do you mean great? Great for what? What do you play or are looking to achieve?
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Jan 27, 2012,
the wood is very woody and feels solid.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by Sputnik1

And what do you mean great? Great for what? What do you play or are looking to achieve?

Sorry I missed a comma. That should have been "maybe give their opinions on any models, that would be great."

I'll edit that in.
Strauss!
"I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way." - Gustav Mahler.

Quote by AeolianWolf

I've heard nothing but good things. Good quality with a cheap price.
I've been looking at these recently. From what I've read, people love these amps. Most I've heard about are the Overtone series (Dumble clones). A couple people said that they had owned real Dumbles in the past and that the OTS amps filled that hole in the universe after the D had been sold. A lot of people talk about mods they've done (I guess that's why the sell kit style also?) and there seems to be a lot of disagreement as to weather or not you actually need to do anything but change tubes. For the reviews and price (under $2K) these amps are a steal!
Thanks to this thread, I've been lead to scan the Ceriatone site myself. The only thing I don't like about the site is that the amps/kits don't particularly have descriptions for the models or variants. You have to scan the forums for info a good deal to narrow it down.

I'm most interested in the Overtone series (Dumble clones), and maybe a few of the Marshall clones (JCM800). A lot of the clips speak for themselves.
I personally am liking the JTM45/JTM45 Bluesbreaker, but I'm not entirely sure what the difference is. Also the Dumble Clones and the TW Rock It! are pretty nice.
If anyone has some information on any of the clones they make I can edit them into the OP and try to start an actual information thread, rather than just this.
Strauss!

Quote by AeolianWolf

Send them an email with any questions you have. The owner will respond. He's an awesome guy, and always replies in an articulate and detailed way. His name is Nik. No massive corporation customer support team here. You get the man himself.