I want some scale sequences in different timings and different note intervals. I made up a few myself, but does anyone got any nice ones? I think that sequences are the most important things to practice when it comes to scales, and you can never have too many!
I have this strange habit of interchanging the Mixolydian shape with the Harmonic Minor (in the same key) when I improv. It comes out pretty good most of the time, though if you actually look at the scales with a critical eye it shouldn't (seeing as Mixolydian is a major scale with a flattened seventh and Harmonic is a minor with a major seventh... it's actually pretty messed up).
Just my two cents.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you want us to make licks for you. Be creative, make your own. Put on a backing track and just improvise for 2 hours straight. I guarantee you'll come up with at least one awesome new lick.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
When learning to sequence scales, I find it more helpful to think off what I am learning in terms of how it would look on a treble/bass stave; but since I cannot type a staff onto this box here are some examples of how you could approach scales

Here is an example of one way to sequence a D-minor Scale

Think of the intervallic make-up of whatever sequence you are molding a particular scale to,
An awareness to intervals in these situations will make you more melodically savy in all areas o you playing (they will sharpen your ear) In this instance there is nothing but stepwise motion (Maj/min 2nds)

Start on a scale degree (*), and the sequence is:first scale degree, up a *, up a *, up a *, up a *, down a *, down a * down a *. One you get that down move on to a new starting point but where you are starting one scale degree higher on the scale.

E|---------------------\--------------------------|
B|----starting--on----\--starting-on-scale---|
G|--scale-degree-1--\-----degree-2----------|
G|--------5-7-5------\-----------7-8-7--------|
A|-5-7-8-------7-8--\---7-8-10------10-8---|
E|---------------------\--------------------------|

Oh, And once you decide on a scale sequence pattern and learn it, than learn it everywhere on the neck and then transpose it so you can use it in any key; Also learn to play it w/ different rhythms (ie tuplet figurrings)