Is there such thing as a tele with a humbucker at the bridge and a P90 at the neck?
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
im sure ive seen teles with 2 humbuckers and some with p90s so im sure you can find one with both

or you can get a blacktop tele and replace the neck with a bucker sized p90
sorry edit
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
fender blacktops can get 2 humbuckers. not sure if it's a p 90 tho. you could always buy one and replace it.
What about the Tele Deluxe? Not sure if it's got a p90 though...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
You could get an HH tele and put a humbucker sized p90 in the neck. They're not quite as good as regular p90s but they're still usually pretty good.

Edit
Quote by ccannon1
none come stock like that, but you can definitely put a bucker sized P90 in

beat me to it
Hmm I guess my Warmoth build won't get a backup.

I hate bucker sized P90s as they don't come close to that P90 tone.

EDIT:Is it possible for a normal sized P90 to fit inside of a Humbucker route?

Since T have a spare pickguard for the Warmoth.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Last edited by dark Mass at Jan 28, 2012,
I've got a hum-sized P-90 from The Creamery that I've compared against my other (full size) P-90s and there really isn't any difference in tone other than the Creamery pickup is more responsive to pinch harmonics (as little a bonus as that is with a neck P-90). Creamery pickups cost around the same as Seymour Duncan and DiMarzio pickups, though if you're outside of the EU then you may find shipping costs a lot. But if you want a P-90 and a humbucker in one Telecaster than an HH Tele with the neck swapped for a Creamery hum-sized P-90 is the way to go. I have the alnico 4 one.

That said, the obvious answer is to get a Warmoth body made for a HxP set up.

Addiitonally, Fender do make a Telecaster Deluxe with P-90s. You could replace one of the P-90s with a P-90-sized humbucker (like those DiMarzio make).
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
I've got a hum-sized P-90 from The Creamery that I've compared against my other (full size) P-90s and there really isn't any difference in tone other than the Creamery pickup is more responsive to pinch harmonics (as little a bonus as that is with a neck P-90). Creamery pickups cost around the same as Seymour Duncan and DiMarzio pickups, though if you're outside of the EU then you may find shipping costs a lot. But if you want a P-90 and a humbucker in one Telecaster than an HH Tele with the neck swapped for a Creamery hum-sized P-90 is the way to go. I have the alnico 4 one.

I think I'll go with this option.
The dude at The Creamery is really friendly so email him first with a description of exactly the sort of tone you want. He'll be able to advise you on precisely which model to order or wind you something unique.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Quote by MrFlibble
The dude at The Creamery is really friendly so email him first with a description of exactly the sort of tone you want. He'll be able to advise you on precisely which model to order or wind you something unique.

Thanks I think I'll do that.
You could, as suggested, buy a Blacktop and add a Humbucker sized P90. I hear bare knuckle make an excellent P90 Humbucker.
the blacktop jazzmaster has this set up.
it's not really a 'proper' jazzmaster so it could be what you like, it sounded pretty nice when i played on...
I saw jaguars and les pauls with that combo. But well, they don't sell teles like that much. Why u want that combo on a tele? I'd go for 2 P90's

Edit: I searched whole tele's but there are none. Go for custom shop

Btw you can buy 2 p90 one, then change the bridge to Dimarzio Super Distortion Soapbar model.
Last edited by cemges at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by cemges
I saw jaguars and les pauls with that combo. But well, they don't sell teles like that much. Why u want that combo on a tele? I'd go for 2 P90's

Edit: I searched whole tele's but there are none. Go for custom shop

Btw you can buy 2 p90 one, then change the bridge to Dimarzio Super Distortion Soapbar model.

Why would I want a Humbucker/P90 tele you ask.

I prefer the pickup combo for my jazz work.