Oi guys,

Im looking for an amp that sounds good at low levels.. insanely low levels
(i practice around 7 hours a day at home and i dont want the neighbours to hate me)

Budget: 300-500 eur
Styles: Lead, lead, lead (Vai, Satch, PG style)

Have no experience with compressors but i guess that quickly raises the price way too much..

Combo amps prefered so i can skip the pedals altogether..
Any suggestions?
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Bothered about tube vs. solid state? Caue there aren't too many tube amps that are small and will do that. I'm thinking the vox lil' night train is your best bet at 2 watts. If you're not bothered, there are a plethora of digital modellers about that are getting better by the day, check a few out.
Quote by Facecut

Must be something in the air - there's been loads of 'what amp' threads in the past few days!!
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Vox L'il Night Train. You get the head and the cab together, 2 watts, a shit ton of gain (I play PG, Satch easily on mine without a boost), can run it really quiet and has an emulated headphone out which sounds like ass the option's there.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I'd suggest this, its not a combo though but its probably better in the long run... http://www.thomann.de/gb/jet_city_amplification_20h.htm
http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_g212_vintage.htm

Epiphone Wilshire
Orange Rocker 30
Harley Benton 212 (w/Greenbacks)
Ernie Ball Vp jr
Swollen Pickle fuzz
Maxon OD808
Danelectro Vibe
Line 6 Tap Tremolo
Line 6 Verbzilla
EH Memory Man Hazarai
Boss RC20XL