Would I be able to put EMG pickups in an Ibanez RGA32? The standard ones use AA batteries while the EMG use 9v. Would the batteryhatch work with the bigger 9v?
I would check a wiring diagram just to be sure that the circuit matches the one in your guitar.

http://www.emgpickups.com/content/wiringdiagrams/H_0230-0106D.pdf

Only then will you know for certain.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jan 28, 2012,
It might fit, but if it needs to be routed a little bigger, I don't think that a luthier / repairs guy would charge a whole lot to do it. You can even do it yourself if you've got a router, and if you don't, you can buy a cheap one, since it's not a big job.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
You may have to replace the pots to 25k if i'm not mistaken. But i'm not sure. your guitar might have them, it may not. Make sure you check the guitars components and wiring matches the diagrams from EMG before you can consider doing the mod.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.