Page 1 of 4
I just took one here: www.iqtest.com

I scored 123, is that good? Or below average?

I think 100 is the mentally challenged line, right?

Eh, take one. Post results etc like all the 'X test' threads. Then discuss whether IQ tests are actually accurate, but more importantly tell me if that's a good score.
Didn't take it before posting because I've already done one a few weeks ago at the same site.

I got 145, but I think online IQ tests probably aren't very accurate. Hell, even if you're doing an official one where you get the reports and shit it still doesn't really measure intelligence.

But is it good for inflating ego? Fuck yeah.
How do you still have internet in Syria?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Is is the one where you give your email address to receive your result?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
tl;dr
TS is mentally challenged.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
tl;dr
TS is mentally challenged.

How can you TL;DR a thread without a wall of text that crits all readers for over 9000 damage?
When I was 11 or 12, I got a score 136 from a MENSA test at my school. Good or bad?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by triface
How can you TL;DR a thread without a wall of text that crits all readers for over 9000 damage?

tl;dr
Gay
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
During one of my Ethics lectures, the prof was giving an example and used one of the girls in the class' name in it, and said "suppose Sara had an IQ somewhere below 75". I burst out laughing and the rest of the class just looked at me. Felt stupid, breh.

MONGRELS.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Probably, at like EVERY internetforum, everyone around here probably IS a genius.

Ohyeah, and these kind of tests rather suck. There are only few good ones, and most of them are only snapshots of a certain moment.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
inb4 everyone has an IQ of 130+ here from an "official" IQ test they took at school, and they never have good grades because they don't study but their parents say they're intelligent etc etc.
I scored 122. Meh!

And no I don't think these test can truly evaluate someone. Many people learn and understand better in different ways. Some people are visual learners such as this test, some are audio learners, and some are hands on. IQ test should adapt to each person so then can score their highest possible score.
Last edited by That Old Geezer at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by W35M4N
Uh, 100 is the average. Mentally challenged is like down past 70.

oh, well then I guess that's awesome. I'm mildly clever.

and @ portuguese boy I've always gotten good grades, but I grades at high school don't reflect how intelligent you are, just how well you memorize things.
Quote by LRCGUITAR
It's telling me I have to pay... am I missing something?

It sends your score to your E-mail for free, you just have to pay for some bullshit that I stopped reading at.
117. But I had a hard time concentrating. I had a 9 year old playing on her keyboard and making horrible screaching noises... Might score a bit higher when fully concentrated, not much though lol.
Oh, I get it. It tests your IQ by seeing if you pay via credit card for an online test. Fuck that, bloody waste of time.

I would have wasted it anyway.

EDIT: Ali I don't have an email yet. What's all this?

EDIT 2: Oh, nevermind, it was in my junk box.

137 IQ represent, bitches.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 28, 2012,
i dont wana pay, but it think i did average at lease... anyway to not pay?

nevermind i got 145

lol im no borderline genius, im just good at quick thinking, im not even in calc yet
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
It sends your score to your E-mail for free, you just have to pay for some bullshit that I stopped reading at.

It hasn't emailed me yet...
Quote by SlackerBabbath
114... but I'm quite stoned at the moment.

this made me lol
im gonna take this test next time i do acid my iq is rainbow%72G^2
Quote by SlackerBabbath
114... but I'm quite stoned at the moment.

Bugger, for a moment there I thought I beat you in an IQ test.
West Ham United
Quote by LRCGUITAR
It hasn't emailed me yet...

chek yo junk biotch

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

im gonna take this test next time i do acid my iq is rainbow%72G^2

and Slacker, until you take this test sober I'm going to take pride that I actually scored more than you in something intelligence wise
I think I'd better do mine tomorrow. I am way too tired.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
even if we score higher than slacker, he still writes better novels-of-posts than anyone

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

and Slacker, until you take this test sober I'm going to take pride that I actually scored more than you in something intelligence wise

It had too many maths questions in it for me, I'm not good at mental arithmetic and to be honest, I just guessed most of them so that I wasn't using up too much time.

But it's like I keep telling you guys, I'm only intelligent in certain subjects. If the test was nothing but questions on history or religion or art, I'd probably be considered as a feckin' genius but if it was all mental arithmetic and sport I'd be considered an idiot.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 28, 2012,
I did an IQ test with 1 psychiatrist, and 1 psychologist. (WAISS-IV)

1 took the exam off of me, and the other examined my behavior and personal/emotional traits towards problem solving.

I scored pretty good, but it was very tiring, and after 2 and half hours halfway through the test, my mind was shot, and I had to take a break for 20 minutes (which was allowed and does not interfere with results).

The IQ test I did had the standard stuff you see in most tests, but a few of the subtests were quite original.
Ie.

Linguistic:

ie Describe the difference between jealousy and envy.
Some were hard ones but can't remember.

Memory:

- Basic tests, as well as the psychiatrist naming a series like: 5k9sn3fi41aL
Then from memory arrange them from 1 - 9 and A - Z

- Remembering for instance: 692845445
Saying the numbers from memory, but backwards

Also reasoning problems, and particularly liked the what I call "detective" series

You would see for example a farm with a house, a car, and a tree blowing, and a ball rolling.
Then you had to see that the ball moves the opposite way from the tree, and thus the wind was not accurately implied in the drawing.

Or you saw kids building a snowman and a street with cars and houses, with bags hanging from their windows and flags out.
Then you had to spot out that graduation is in the summer and not the winter, thus incorrectly portraying the seasons.

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale

Did this one

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
That last question about the donut house... anybody else interested?

Yeah, what the hell was that all about?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Ung-yong

read into my competition, lol, and this guy... ****ing asians, solving differential and integral calculus problems at 4 years old. i mean... yeah i could read pretty well, i had some hand eye coordination playing baseball, i even managed to not zip up my penis in my zipper, but no way in hell could i understand something as simple as a+b=c if a=b
id be like, abbuhcuh? abbbbbcccccc, whats an ah-buh-cuh?

is dis abuhcuh?
IQ is a terrible metric of intelligence
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond

This.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I got 158 in a test once, but that one really wasn't very accurate...
I'm closer to about 130-140, but that's apparently still pretty good.
130-139 is considered gifted, 132 is the top 2%.

Imagine, all these wonderfully gifted people on one website, and the pit no less.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yeah, what the hell was that all about?

My interpretation:

You had to be able to walk through every door without walking through the same door twice. I want a donut house now, I would feel like such a badass sitting inside my donut.
West Ham United
Quote by Eggmond

Depends how you define IQ.

Memory, spatial reason, hand-eye coordination, and spotting details and connections is very much measurable.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Jan 28, 2012,
131 - I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU INFERIOR CRETINS
And, I still have 2 years of school, then they'll put me on the day shift
Page 1 of 4