Hi, I'm looking for a second electric guitar to use as backup, or maybe in an alternative tuning, to speed things up live. I have a VERY low budget, £120 max. I'd also love a maple fretboard and humbuckers, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, so I'll consider anything.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Get on gumtree or ebay and see what you find
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
www.rondomusic.com

check them out.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Gould make some good quality LP copies which aren't too far above your budget, and can be had 2nd hand for much less than that. eBay is your friend
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by rocknroll93
www.rondomusic.com

check them out.

This looks promising, however I'm in the U.K. and I'm
not keen on ordering things from the U.S.
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Secondhand is the way to go, try ibanez rg's, strat/tele/sg/lp copy's, any cheap secondhand should do.
Quote by Tom 1.0
Pm me.

I was waiting for you to show up I can't PM you atm, my iPod won't let me and my brother is on the computer :/ what you got on offer?
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Epiphone Les Paul Special II (alternatively the SG Special II also) clocks in at £120 brand new.
Quote by Any7423
I was waiting for you to show up I can't PM you atm, my iPod won't let me and my brother is on the computer :/ what you got on offer?

I turn up when needed

Washburn BT8.

£135 posted with a case, 125 without.

Cool looking guitar, Washburn humbuckers, 3 way switch, 22 frets, Grover tuners, purple flamed top and it actually plays and sounds pretty damn awesome.

oh and a 6 month warranty,

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
if you can find a Synsonics guitar, they're really nice for the price. I got mine for $50 (usd) and I'll often choose to play it over my thousand dollar strat
Quote by Tom 1.0
I turn up when needed

Washburn BT8.

£135 posted with a case, 125 without.

Cool looking guitar, Washburn humbuckers, 3 way switch, 22 frets, Grover tuners, purple flamed top and it actually plays and sounds pretty damn awesome.

oh and a 6 month warranty,

Sounds good to me! Go for this ts!