i assume everyone has a certain meal they eat most often, what is it?
mine is a peanut butter and jam sandwich, some applesauce, a granola bar, and a glass of juice. add on yogurt and and a fruit bar if i want to be on the edge of life
crusty tuna roll, pink lady apple, ready salted crisps, bottle of water. Thats been my lunch everyday in school for the last 7 years
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Bread and paté.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by King Donkey
Cheese sandwich, had them everyday since I was in kindergarten. om nom nom
Probably omelette, because it's about the only thing I can cook- which is great, as it's one of my favourite things anyway

Yesterday whilst cracking open one of the eggs, a pair of yolks came out. Tasty twin chickens was tasty.
Nutella sandwich
Or French toast drowned in maple syrup
Or quesadillas

I don't a lot of legit meals tbh. Just big snacks and little snacks throughout the day. I should probably change that.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Jan 28, 2012,
Chicken Wings from the Chicken Shop a.k.a Fried Chicken
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Quote by SilverSpurs616
Probably omelette, because it's about the only thing I can cook- which is great, as it's one of my favourite things anyway

Yesterday whilst cracking open one of the eggs, a pair of yolks came out. Tasty twin chickens was tasty.

remember the thread of two vagina lady? what if scientists found the gene that caused that, and injected it into chickens so that chickens would lay 2 eggs at once?
Pastas with spaghetti sauce.

King Donkey, wtf is that yellow squiggle crawling out of your sig ?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quote by Good_Lord
Pastas with spaghetti sauce.

King Donkey, wtf is that yellow squiggle crawling out of your sig ?

Clicky for story.
West Ham United
I usually have pancakes for breakfast on the weekends. But when I'm hungry during the day, it's usually a cheese and ham sandwich.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Burgers and Pussy. That's my daily meal.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Pita with egg.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Stale bread and water............
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Hot Wings, Salad and Evian Water.

Also Cadbury's.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Chicken and rice. Sometimes I go the extra mile and make some sort of garlic sauce, but that's only when I'm feeling particularly privileged.