Poll: why would anybody choose to live in new jersey?
Poll Options
View poll results: why would anybody choose to live in new jersey?
nobody sane would choose to live in new jersey, so she's probably a weird freak
19 19%
she must have hit hard times, not everyone can afford to live in an awesome place like NYC ya know
8 8%
new jersey = most embarrassing state
5 5%
oh please dickwad, new york isn't the be-all-end-all
18 18%
because its a great place to live maybe?
7 7%
^^:haha:
20 20%
OP, you're an elitist douchebag
21 21%
Voters: 98.
Page 1 of 2
caught up with an old highschool acquaintance the other day and she mentioned she's moving to new jersey. i thought 'oh, is that a temporary spot until you move to new york?' and she responded no, she plans to live there and find a job. i mean, why would anybody choose to live in jersey by choice? I automatically assumed she was planning to make a move to NYC because its so close and is vastly superior in literally every aspect of living
New york is far better than Jersey. Jersey has Jersey Shore for ****s sake
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
I only know Jersey Shore and that's enough of an excuse to bomb that state. Chose the in the poll, though.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Been to the Jersey Shore...
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Never heard of New Jersey. Did a football team change their shirt colours or something?
West Ham United
Select your preferred answer below:

A: New Jersey's a culturally lively state with a nice climate, interesting people, a great music scene, and less stress and misery than comes from living in New York City. If you get out of the biggest cities, it's almost exactly like upstate New York. Plus, Brian Fallon.

B: Well, you know, it's a lonely life for a sewer mutant caught outside of the Homeland, I can see why one would want to go back among her own kind.

Also: If I was going to choose to live in New Jersey, I'm pretty sure I'd do it by choice too. (This message brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department.)
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Princeton is in New Jersey, so it can't be all bad. Also I hate big cities so I would never live in New York.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by soundgarden1986
New York and New Jersey both suck equally.

someone from pennsylvania shouldn't talk
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCE.

(plus Brian Fallon, Southside Johnny, Richie Sambora, Jon Bon Jovi, Steven Van Zandt, James Gandolfini, David Bryan).

Basically, the reason to move there is for other men.
I think it would be fair to note that a lot of the guidos at the jersey shore are from New York. In fact on the cast of that show, only one of them is from New Jersey.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by Twist of fate
Yeah, this whole state sucks just because of a tourist spot that got mentioned on television.

Nope, the whole state sucks because, with the exception of the one tourist spot, everything else is built on landfill and broken dreams.
Why anyone would want to live in America at all is beyond me.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Why anyone would want to live in America at all is beyond me.

Yes because Europe is soooo much better

I wouldn't want to live anywhere in northeast united states. With exception of a few people I have met, people that grow up there are kinda dick heads. West coast (mainly California) is the same. Although there isn't a ton to do in Indiana I would rather live where people are respectful/nice to each other.
New Jersey actually has some pretty great wildlife. The pinebarrens, rancocas forrest, SOME areas near the delaware river and alot of the rural places in the north are actually really nice when it coms to nature.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Jersey isn't too bad. Some parts are shit, but some parts are really really nice IMO.
Oh, and New York is the greatest place in the whole wide world.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by Twist of fate

You aren't being very convincing dude.

In fact I think I'll go to Sweden with Kensai.

I was just trolling, but yes... our women are pretty hot.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by killjoy_bentley
caught up with an old highschool acquaintance the other day and she mentioned she's moving to new jersey. i thought 'oh, is that a temporary spot until you move to new york?' and she responded no, she plans to live there and find a job. i mean, why would anybody choose to live in jersey by choice? I automatically assumed she was planning to make a move to NYC because its so close and is vastly superior in literally every aspect of living

Your friend is a telepath? That's pretty awesome.

Quote by daytripper75
You aren't being very convincing dude.

And you are? The one on the far right is the only good looking one.. The one on the left is average, the one in the middle is ghastly.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Last edited by naedauuf at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by soundgarden1986
New York and New Jersey both suck equally.

this.

But, Cape May county is nice. Ocean City, Sea Isle City, and Avalon are all very cool.

New York City sucks balls. But then again, I hate most cities.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jan 28, 2012,
New Jersey isn't all bad, but there are some places, like Hoboken and genghisgandhi's house, that just drag the whole state down with them.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by InVentive

ewww no thanks.

She's from New York...

Born in Chile...

Still, New Jersey sucks.
Quote by daytripper75
She's from New York...

Born in Chile...

Still, New Jersey sucks.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~