Poll Options
View poll results: Who will win the 2012 Super Bowl
New York Giants
33 52%
New England Patriots
30 48%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
Just to settle an argument that me and my friend are nearly physically fighting about, who do you think will the 2012 Super Bowl..... Dunno if this counts as a VS. Thread and breaks the rules of threads,,, if it does I will take it down.

I AM SUPPORTING THE PATRIOTS BTW.

TOM BRADY FTW
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
Patriots. Brady is going to throw 5 touchdowns, the Giants won't score, and then the Giants can all go die in a plane crash.

/mad eagles fan
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The tourists who will get to see everything the great city of Indianapolis has to offer.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Anybody but the Patriots.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Fuck the Patriots and their pretty boy QB, I'm sick of all this hate for the Giants. I'll be firmly behind Eli (even though he's a Hick).

...Oh, who do you think will win? Patriots.
Also, I really don't care at all about football, and will prob only watch it for the Ferris Bueller and Avengers ads, but errbody in this state hates the Patriots, so I guess I'll be against them too.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I think the Giants will win, even though i hate them. Will be supporting the Patriots.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Isn't Tom Brady like the spokesman for male Uggs? What a guy.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

The Manning brother that I wanted in the Super Bowl this year isn't going to be.

So I'm going to have to root for the lesser of two goods and go for the Giants.

That and I've always hated the Pats.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by lushacrous
Isn't Tom Brady like the spokesman for male Uggs? What a guy.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
The giants are the more well-rounded team.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Novacane...
I'll be firmly behind Eli(

yeah i bet you will
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by csensesfail92
who gives a sh*t? sports are for people that can't play instruments

I can do both well.

You must be a fatty.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
i think the giants will win, the smallest is at least three times the size of a regular human and all the patriots have going for them is the cool hats and muskets, and the reload and aim on those things is atrocious. Giants by a landslide
Quote by csensesfail92

Orly?

(Invalid img)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
the pats have enough rings, and the giants beat the packers
so i will not be watching
Gear:
Alesis Multimix 8 USB 2.0
Alesis DM6
Two Colling's acoustics (my dad's)
Ibanez SoundGear bass
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Ovation 12-string (also dad's)
Sony 5.1 system
Gronkowski's ankle sprain and my "fuck the Pats" mentality as a Dolphins fan tells me to go for the Giants. Both teams are really talented, though, so it could go either way come next Sunday.
Im treating this years SuperBowl like the '94 world series..
ESP LTD m400
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ Sanpera I
Dunlop Crybaby Wah pedal
ISP Decimator

"Dream big, and dare to fail. I dare you to do that." - James Hetfield, HoF Speech, 09
Quote by Andrew C. S.
You are all sheep.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Andrew C. S.
You are all sheep.

lol, you're stupid
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by csensesfail92

Jesus christ the ignorance I find in the pit at times is astounding.

I play rugby, was an assistant coach for basketball, PLAYED basketball and am a swimmer, and I play bass guitar and drums and used to be a lead vocalist in a band.

Or what you said was a joke but was a worse joke than anything I'd say (and THAT'S bad).
Brady is a little girl, the only thing he was good for was shutting up the te(bow)bitches...

The giants are peaking soo hard right now, and Manning isn't going to let this one slide, not when he can put to rest the questions over who is a better superbowl quaterback, him or brady.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
Brady is a little girl, the only thing he was good for was shutting up the te(bow)bitches...

The giants are peaking soo hard right now, and Manning isn't going to let this one slide, not when he can put to rest the questions over who is a better superbowl quaterback, him or brady.

I prefer the Patriots, but I don't hate the Giants. Eli is a better quarterback at the superbowl for sure. I picked the Patriots only because they're my favorite team, but I don't care which team does.

Also fuck Tebow.
Indianapolis is the real winner here, all of that tourist money.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I prefer the Patriots, but I don't hate the Giants. Eli is a better quarterback at the superbowl for sure. I picked the Patriots only because they're my favorite team, but I don't care which team does.

Also fuck Tebow.

I'm a Steelers fan, have been for a while, but not bitter about them losing to the denver tebows

I would much rather see the giants win again though, there's one particular "I told you so" that I want to do...

Plus, I called their win over GB, so I just have to call it against New England
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
With all due respect to the Patriots and Tom Terrific, I don't trust a team that won because a kicker's leg was too tense and a receiver's arm was too relaxed, over a team that won because they made a play on special teams.

G-Men are winning it.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I pulled for the G-men in the 2008 super bowl. pulling for them now. I've got a soft spot for Tom Coughlin obvs. and their defense is better than NE's. but frankly, everything up until this game is completely irrelevant in terms of what they have done. it's all about what they will do.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2