Hey, quick question for you guys in GGA. I currently own a Marshall MG250dfx and the head doesnt work any more. Weak solder and all that typical stuff. I want to buy a Tweaker 40 head and a 2x12 Egnater cab but I dont have all the cash right now. Can I run the Tweaker 40 into the cab of my Marshall MG combo? Just to tide me over til I scrape up another $400 for the Egnater cab? Or would it cause damage to the Marshall cab or the Egnater head?
If you want to jam in/around Mooresville NC message me.
yes, but make sure to match the ohms
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It would work, but as it appears you know since youre already making plans to buy another cab, the MG is a very low quality cab.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Hold on, are you running the 250dfx into an MG cab, or are you talking about the speakers of the combo?

You can run the Tweaker into the speakers of the 250dfx as long as you have a speaker cable connecting the speakers to the amplifier.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Ok, thanks, so I will run the head into the marshall combo speakers for now. If I can manage to hook it up right. There are 2 jacks to hook up to the cab, and I am not sure that the head will take 2 jacks. We will see. I only have enough money for the head, another couple weeks til I can afford the Egnater cab for it too.
Quote by Raijouta
Hold on, are you running the 250dfx into an MG cab, or are you talking about the speakers of the combo?

You can run the Tweaker into the speakers of the 250dfx as long as you have a speaker cable connecting the speakers to the amplifier.

I would like to run the Tweaker head through the MG250dfx combo speakers. This will be the second amp I have owned myself, so the whole tube/not a combo/nice amp thing is still something I am trying to learn haha (i have been playing almost 7 years now).
Last edited by 812many at Jan 28, 2012,