My name is Joseph
I'm 20 years old
I've been playing guitar on and off since I was twelve, and singing unprofessionally since...Well, good question
So I'm not the best.
Nor the worst.
In fact, I'm not too bad.
Especially in the creativity department.
And I'm looking for PRACTICING musicians to work with.

And now to stop separating my sentences into lines like a poem. I've recently moved to Athens for only a couple of reasons. To be closer to my fiance, and to become closer to my passions of photography and music. I've been spending the time I never fully had practicing my skills as a guitarist, as well as discovering what I want to do in music, developing my writing style, and so on. However, I have been itching to start a band since I was 16, and I now believe it is town. I am looking for people who find themselves capable of executing their talents to a great degree, but may not be well rounded musicians. As I said. I am still learning (still practicing chords and scales as if I've never played before.), and I want gather learning musicians together so we can benefit from and learn from each other together, while still creating music.

I'm looking for people 18 to 25. A lead guitarist, a bassist, drummer, and keyboardist/Keytarist(Must be willing to work with synths. Backing vocals and/or leading female vocals would also be a great addition, but not necessary. The same goes for a violinist. Nice, but not necessary. I'm interested in playing rhythm guitar and lead vocals. I write my own lyrics, and am open to suggestions and ideas regarding my lyrics, as well as hearing other's lyrics, if they write. Actually, I'm open to absolutely any creative ideas. I encourage it.

I would like to say, right now, that I do NOT care for the politics involved in music. I don't go around saying rap music is shit, or rock is dead, or that pop music is taking over the industry. I don't care. Infact, I simply find it petty to argue so much about music genres, popularity, and so on. There's music I like, and there is music I don't like. That's it. In other words, I just see music as music. It deserves to be expressed in all forms possible, and there are no exceptions to my belief in that. Every art is valid.

My biggest influence is My Chemical Romance, and I am very interested in performing the polarizing rock music demonstrated in their latest album "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys." My other main influences are Damien Rice, Airborne Toxic Event, Ida Maria, Paramore, Otep, Nirvana, Green Day, Metric, MGMT, Led Zeppelin, Lady GaGa, Rihanna, John Mayer, The Strokes, Rise Against, The White Stripes, The Violent Femmes, The Blood Red Shoes, The Ramones, and The Pillows (Japanese artist), and much of their influences will show in my creativity.

If you're interested, please feel free to E-mail me at Joseph.Paul.Stewart@gmail.com. You can also (And I'll be able to respond faster) text or call my number. 404-797-3266. I really look forward to a great experience!