Page 1 of 2
Here

The source , sure as hell better then BBC.So, who ya gonna put on trial for this? No punishment will be given... another day and other war zone. You anti US ****s would have been all over this story if it had involved us, btw, this was yesterday here's todays report
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Quote by Ikillintel
Here

The source , sure as hell better then BBC.So, who ya gonna put on trial for this? No punishment will be given... another day and other war zone. You anti US ****s would have been all over this story if it had involved us, btw, this was yesterday here's todays report

Lol.
Haha gotta' love this new crop of 12'ers
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Fox?

No... not this shit again
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
You forgot fattest off of your location TS; Location: USA, The Tallest, Biggest Fattest, Badass mofos to walk the earth.
Gotta be a troll
Just has to be, Fox more reliable than BBC? Ok.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

TS is from the bible belt.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
lol at Fox news being reliable.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Ikillintel
Here

The source , sure as hell better then BBC
.So, who ya gonna put on trial for this? No punishment will be given... another day and other war zone. You anti US ****s would have been all over this story if it had involved us, btw, this was yesterday here's todays report

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Thing is, the protesters have been seeking foreign intervention, hence the Arab observers coming in, so the US will probably be getting involved at some point. Not necessarily an Iraq style intervention that costs trillions of dollars and many thousands of lives, but some action will probably be taken.
Also, Fox is a giant turd of a 'news' network.
i have little time for the bbc, it sucks, but fox manages to make it look like a completely unbiased news source.

I don't really see what your point is- syria sucks? No shit.

How exactly do we put anyone from syria on trial, einstein? I'd love to see al-assad in the hague, but good luck with that unless we invade.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
lol at Fox news being reliable.

I did the same when someone recently used BBC. The rest of the world told the story the way it happened, BBC , waaaaaay off. I'm done with them.

Kensi, Your so tough with your little kitties. Btw, I'm stealing that!
My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Wow you just realised that Syria is killing it's own people. Welcome to last year.

Or even the last few decades.
Quote by Ikillintel
Here

Foxnews.... ::
Quote by Ikillintel
I did the same when someone recently used BBC. The rest of the world told the story the way it happened, BBC , waaaaaay off. I'm done with them.

Kensi, Your so tough with your little kitties. Btw, I'm stealing that!

Fox is so bad that it actually makes BBC look like it's perfect.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Relevant
Attachments:
Hulk Hogan Did WTC.jpg
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Pictures too small ^

Quote by shavorules42
Relevant

Use image tags.
(Invalid img)
Remove spaces
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Dave_Mc
i have little time for the bbc, it sucks, but fox manages to make it look like a completely unbiased news source.

I don't really see what your point is- syria sucks? No shit.

How exactly do we put anyone from syria on trial, einstein? I'd love to see al-assad in the hague, but good luck with that unless we invade.

I made this thread because Kensi and his troll crew are constantly pointing out shit like this if it involves the US and they go on how awful it is and how those poor people as if they care. However, this happens anywhere else in the world (as it does everyday, no matter who's military it is) they never post or comment on it. Just looking for a little "fair & balanced" posting if you will. But that'll never happen here.
You had to read the troll post Kensi made on the US marines on trial for killing civilians while under attack (he linked bbc saying they were not, hence my linking of the fox report) to understand my point of even posting this garbage.As you can see from all the posts above they really do not give a rats ass about unarmed men,woman and children being GUN DOWN in cold blood, unless its the US military pulling the trigger. So they can spew their anti american views all over this forum.

Thing is, the protesters have been seeking foreign intervention, hence the Arab observers coming in, so the US will probably be getting involved at some point. Not necessarily an Iraq style intervention that costs trillions of dollars and many thousands of lives, but some action will probably be taken. Also, Fox is a giant turd of a 'news' network.
I sure as hell hope not! Nations ask us for help and we get called the world police how about the facts we are the worlds welfare check .I would like to see us pull ALL foreign/military aid and let them fend for themselves.We could use that money to better our own nation/people. But then we get this look when we do it .
My newest addition,
just to point out, i normally agree with kensai

and i disagree that they only care when the us military is doing it. i certainly don't.

normally we point out when western countries do it because we expect better from them. when a dictator does crappy things it's hardly news, unfortunately.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Ikillintel
I sure as hell hope not! Nations ask us for help and we get called the world police how about the facts we are the worlds welfare check .I would like to see us pull ALL foreign/military aid and let them fend for themselves.We could use that money to better our own nation/people. But then we get this look when we do it .

I know, hence why I don't think we'd see a full scale occupation/invasion like what occurred in Iraq. Also, if the UN actually gives the green light to an intervention then people should be less pissed. I understand what you mean with people getting pissed and calling the US the world police.
Your voting for Ron Paul aren't you? (That is if your old enough to vote)
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
Quote by Ikillintel
I made this thread because Kensi and his troll crew are constantly pointing out shit like this if it involves the US and they go on how awful it is and how those poor people as if they care. However, this happens anywhere else in the world (as it does everyday, no matter who's military it is) they never post or comment on it. Just looking for a little "fair & balanced" posting if you will. But that'll never happen here.
You had to read the troll post Kensi made on the US marines on trial for killing civilians while under attack (he linked bbc saying they were not, hence my linking of the fox report) to understand my point of even posting this garbage.As you can see from all the posts above they really do not give a rats ass about unarmed men,woman and children being GUN DOWN in cold blood, unless its the US military pulling the trigger. So they can spew their anti american views all over this forum.

I'm assuming I'm "Kensi".

I don't think you understand the issue I was highlighting in the thread you're refering to. Civilians got massacred for no reason, soldiers confessed, no one got punished. That's basically what it was. You may think I posted the thread solely because it was americans, but I assure you that it didn't matter whose military it was, I would think it was seriously fucked up.

I don't know why you adopt this self-victimizing attitude. Try to accept that the US, like any country on earth, is fallible. No one is "out to get you" because you're american. Shit, I've probably been a US citizen longer than you. I can still think the US do wrong things pretty much consistently.
Quote by Dave_Mc

You too man
Is this dumb on purpose?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Dave_Mc

and i disagree that they only care when the us military is doing it. i certainly don't.

normally we point out when western countries do it because we expect better from them. when a dictator does crappy things it's hardly news, unfortunately.

don't talk shit Dave we're all out to get the USA.

He knows it, you know it, hell even I know it.

he's finally got us on this one.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Please can we just drop all this?

Hugs all around, we're all friends now.

Basic summary of OP:

Quote by 'TS'

The US is not bad, because somewhere on this earth, another nation is worse.

Fox is more reliable than any newssource.

Bieber for President

████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Jan 28, 2012,
The butthurt in OP is strong.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I like some of what Ron Paul has spoken on, I'm not not one of those anyone but Obama people.. I have 2 (R) I would vote for Santorum or Paul ...i'm real iffy on Newt. If it's Romney VS Obama I'm voting Obama. I'm not a (D) or (R) I'm an (I).
My newest addition,
I refuse to read anything written by fox.
Quote by Gammas1
Basic summary of OP:

Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jan 28, 2012,
Quote by Ikillintel
I like some of what Ron Paul has spoken on, I'm not not one of those anyone but Obama people.. I have 2 (R) I would vote for Santorum or Paul ...i'm real iffy on Newt. If it's Romney VS Obama I'm voting Obama. I'm not a (D) or (R) I'm an (I).

Idiot?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Inbred.
Page 1 of 2