Poll: Best of the best, of the best?
Poll Options
View poll results: Best of the best, of the best?
Angry Goldfish
22 30%
Bogg808
24 33%
dime_NG
6 8%
SimplyBen
11 15%
mcraddict81592
5 7%
WtrPlyr
5 7%
Voters: 73.
We come to it at last, the great battle of our time.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Sons of Klon! Of Malekko! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of T04N fails, when we forsake our stompboxes and break all bonds of music, but it is not this day. An hour of BOSS and broken strings when the Age of Music comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of Pedlulz!

It is time to pit our stompboxes against one another. It is time for a war of the pedlulz.
Quote by darkwolf291
Sons of Klon! Of Malekko! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of T04N fails, when we forsake our stompboxes and break all bonds of music, but it is not this day. An hour of BOSS and broken strings when the Age of Music comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Men of Pedlulz!

It is time to pit our stompboxes against one another. It is time for a war of the pedlulz.

That needs to go in the OP before the pictures
Tough choice.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Yeah.. I'm happy I lasted this long, really didn't think that I would go through the first round
I'm gonna get my ass handed on a platter on this one Voted for WtrPlyer, even though it was a really tough choice.
I really don't get this. Honestly I guess I just have a completely different taste than everyone else I voted for dimeNG, I thought his board is really neat. I really digged it. The choice was pretty tight, but eg. I don't see how Ben's board got so many votes on the first round No offense dude I really dig you, but look at it man, you didn't even have a board I know it's all about the "boutique" pedals but ahh.. I guess I just have different taste than others

Great competition!

-Jonathan
Quote by fc89konkari
I really don't get this. Honestly I guess I just have a completely different taste than everyone else I voted for dimeNG, I thought his board is really neat. I really digged it. The choice was pretty tight, but eg. I don't see how Ben's board got so many votes on the first round No offense dude I really dig you, but look at it man, you didn't even have a board I know it's all about the "boutique" pedals but ahh.. I guess I just have different taste than others

Great competition!

-Jonathan

Seriously, if you don't get how Ben's board got so many votes you just don't know quality. Every single pedal he has is like one of best in it's category. It's not preference, that's just fact. Sure, you don't have to like it, but if you don't understand how other people can like it you just don't know what you're talking about.

No offence.
Though AngryGoldfish should clearly win just by the amount of crazy pedals on there, I'm voting for Ben, simply because he has the most pedals I would want to have myself.

I guess I'm not a pedal junkie then I pretty much use what I need. And I suppose my style is well... simple

Quote by WtrPlyr
Seriously, if you don't get how Ben's board got so many votes you just don't know quality. Every single pedal he has is like one of best in it's category. It's not preference, that's just fact. Sure, you don't have to like it, but if you don't understand how other people can like it you just don't know what you're talking about.

No offence.
I agree. Ben has a really, really functional and usable board. Everything there, including the power supply I sold him (brownie points for Dan, yeah!), is the best of the best.

Good luck to everyone, and don't forget to vote for the moderator. He won't ban you for not voting for him, but he will consider you an enemy of the state and treat you as such.

Last place, eh?

Quote by bogg808

i dont even know any of the pedals on dan's board lol.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by darkwolf291
I voted for you

Quote by bogg808

Quote by WtrPlyr
Big boards always get more votes than small boards.

Sizists...Though I think this does show that Ben gets the Small Board title.

Quote by bogg808

Quote by mcraddict81592
Last place, eh?

i got ya bro.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I just want it on record that my vote isn't not for sale...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Bogg
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Vote Bogg, Vote Bogg, Vote Bogg, Vote Bogg,!

+1 +1 +1 +1
Voted! (Wanted to be sure I didn't miss the deadline...)
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
Congratz Bogg, now where's that pedal u promised me for my vote?

But really, big congratulations, you have one helluva beautiful board there. Certainly hope I can have one like it some day.