Hey Y'all, I have seen Linkin Park get a random dude from the crowd who can play Faint and he played with them live. Do you guys know what other bands have done this?

Cheers
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
Quote by sashki
How did they trust him not to mess it up?

They tell him to play part of it and then the audience would judge them to see if they wanted him to play it. The first two guys got more "Boo'd" than cheers, then they brought this really young guy and the audience was cheering like crazy.Needless to say, he was pitch perfect! Its on YT somewhere.
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
Quote by jetfuel495
Green Day does it occasionally.

A few months ago there was this UGer who made a thread about Green Day calling him up on stage to play a few years prior. He was also simultaneously advertising his band.

He also pointlessly bumped his own thread for the next few weeks.

Yea, I've seen Green Day do that before.

Obviously their music isn't the hardest to play. But it is cool nonetheless.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jetfuel495
Green Day does it occasionally.

A few months ago there was this UGer who made a thread about Green Day calling him up on stage to play a few years prior. He was also simultaneously advertising his band.

He also pointlessly bumped his own thread for the next few weeks.

Actually came in here to post this ._.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by WCPhils
Yea, I've seen Green Day do that before.

Obviously their music isn't the hardest to play. But it is cool nonetheless.

Yup! And sometimes they get up 3 people to play guitar, bas and drums while Billie sings. Then some other times, he'll get up someone to sing while the band play.

/GreenDayfansinceIwasaweechap
Quote by conor-figgy

/GreenDayfansinceIwasaweechap

Me too!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was at Pearl Jam once where they let a kid who was like 13 on stage to play "All Along the Watchtower"
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by WCPhils
Me too!

Awesome! They were my very first "band that I was really into" and was a fan of. My music taste has broadened extremely since then but I've never lost my adoration for them.
Quote by conor-figgy
Awesome! They were my very first "band that I was really into" and was a fan of. My music taste has broadened extremely since then but I've never lost my adoration for them.

Yep, pretty much exactly the same for me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Yep, pretty much exactly the same for me.

...are you me? Are we, I mean I, schizophrenic?
Quote by conor-figgy
...are you me? Are we, I mean I, schizophrenic?

We would never know....
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Avenged sevenfold i believe
Animals as leaders, tesseracT and btbam do that on their tours.
Animals As Leaders? Really? How the hell is anyone supposed to play that along with the band?