Hello all, I'm thinking of making an offer on a jackson rhodes body guitar but I'm not sure what it is. I can give you the details, I don't have photos I saw it in person.

White finish it's been painted . But I will be repainting it,
22 frets
Set neck
Normal headstock
2 humbuckers
Wilkinson/strat style bridge marked "Floyd Rose" and that's what has me most interested in it. It seems really funny or rare.
Grover machines
All black hardware.
Idr where it was made it's been a wile sense I saw it

He claims it's a non production alexi laiho guitar, not like owned by him just some prototype that's been floating around. The origional humbuckers are long gone too. I'm looking at this as a pratical guitar I'm going to play. Not some keepsake lol but I like to know what I'm buying and pay what it's worth.

Please help!
Don't trust it. There are a few funny things about that guitar. I'd wait, maybe you get someone who knows more about it. I would never.
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
Quote by sashki
I'm pretty sure all Jackson RR guitars are either bolt-ons or neck-through. Never seen a set-neck.

It's probably neck through I was pretty much saying it's not a bolt on neck.
A google search on Floyd Rose vintage or two-point style bridges didn't bring up anything relevant, so I'd be wary. That being said maybe you'll get a deal out of the guy for a beater, what's he asking?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
A google search on Floyd Rose vintage or two-point style bridges didn't bring up anything relevant, so I'd be wary. That being said maybe you'll get a deal out of the guy for a beater, what's he asking?

We haven't talked price yet, what do you think I should offer?
Quote by uncle_sprinter

At the moment we have no idea what it's worth, because we don't know enough about it. Pictures would really help.

The thought of a Floyd-branded vintage trem is intriguing.
Quote by uncle_sprinter

Well considering he repainted it and it's got a questionable tailpiece I probably wouldn't offer more than $100 but it all depends on how the quality of the guitar was from the factory.
Dickless.
$50.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/