Some lads seem to have forgotten their scheduled dates for this program, so I have decided to save the day and post a mix of my own. I've never participated in metal radio before...this seems as good a time as any to start.

No real theme here, just some songs that flow together well. Enjoy!

http://8tracks.com/austereskies/eternity

Schedule:

February 3 - ChemicalFire
February 10 - AnnihiSlateR
February 17 - Abomination94
February 24 - Emenius Sleepus
March 2 - Butt Rayge
March 9 - rg_metal
March 16 - Helloween4Ever
March 23 - dillonrips7
March 30 - Senor Kristian
Last edited by P1ayingW1thF1re at Feb 2, 2012,
Stickied.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
First three songs looked solid. I'll have to listen to it all tomorrow. Expecting good things dont disappoint lol

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Will listen to soon, but do ya mind throwin me up for the next available slot?

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Great mix man! It appears we have really similar taste in music too

I've slit the throats of clergymen and governors
Those bloated swine...
May their screams unhinge a thankless crown

<= last.fm

Quote by Butt Rayge

Everyone is cunts.
Quote by Hellomeitsme
Great mix man! It appears we have really similar taste in music too

Aye, so it seems.

Thanks for the comments guys. Dillon, I added you to the list.
After a long, long time I'm back in that exploring mood. Throw me on that list my good man!
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Ceremonium - Not bad, I'm not a huge fan of doom/death, but this seems decent enough I suppose. Not one I'll be listening to again however.

Sacramentum - I have this downloaded and I keep meaning to listen to it. It's surprisingly good, given of over rated I imagined it would be.

Moonsorrow - nice, not heard this for far too long. I was thinking just last night, it's about time I had a good play through of their discography. However I think you managed to pick my least favourite track on the album.

Yes - wasn't expecting to hear this in this mix based of the first 3. Still nice track, that I've not heard before. If I'm honest whilst it's a nice little ditty, it just feels like the sort of piece written either as an exercise in creating a piece in the style of a classical guitar piece, or something written for a guitar grade exam for the guitar.

Dark Tranquillity - I nearly saw them live in 2007 at bloodstock, however I couldn't be faffed, and have never actually listened to them since, so in a way I'm finding out what they sound like for the first time. It's not awful, but again I shan't be listening again out of choice.

Evoken - Not bad. Reminds me of Skepticism but not quite as good, infact the more it goes on it sounds almost like a pastiche or homage to Stormcrowfleet.

Eucharist - Never heard of these before. Doesn't really sound like my cuppa either.

Tchaikovsky - Not usually a big fan of piano concerto's, and this is a culprit of part of the reason. Too much piano not enough orchestra. Feels like a collection of idea's rather than a piece of music. I think my favourite piano concerto is Beethoven's 3rd.
Woah. Someone on UG besides myself like Dark Tranquillity? I ought to give this mix a listen.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
"meh"

Fair enough man
Quote by Senor Kristian
Woah. Someone on UG besides myself like Dark Tranquillity? I ought to give this mix a listen.

Indeed, I'm a big Dark Tranquillity fan. I added you to the list.
Last edited by P1ayingW1thF1re at Feb 2, 2012,
Might be getting my radio up a little late, though wont be any later than the 4th. Uni's not let me much time to get these tracks uploaded.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!