Holla,
I've started writing my own music and really want to start and share itwith my friends and family, but to be frank, in my opinion I'm not much of a singer.

So the thing is would you guys and gals listen to a couple of songs I've recorded and sing on and tell me what you think of the vocals? Won't take a minute.

www.soundcloud.com/some-young-goon

Thanks a heap!
Ripley
Your voice really isn't bad. I like it. I think it'd be even better if you sang a bit more confidently. But actually I think your songs are cool. That guitar part on Lucy is nice.
I really like those two songs. The guitar parts are great and your vocals really aren't too bad. If you had a bit more confidence and maybe projected your voice "more out there", if that makes any sense, I think you would sound a bit better. Good luck!
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Ok, I've been listening to your songs some more and they are really good. Are you planning on releasing anything in the near future? I'd love to hear any more of this music.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Life is indeed a broken image.

Last.fm
PSN: BlindNematode
Cheers, I have been writing a few songs and plan on recording a bit more in the next week or two, so yeah, watch that space..
I like your songs. I think you're a good writer and a good singer, honestly.

And I agree with the other posters--if you learn to project yourself better, I think you'll surprise even yourself. I am by no stretch of the imagination a talent singer, but if you sing like you really mean what you're singing, everyone will listen.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~