Poll: Do you floss?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you floss?
Yes
26 39%
No
40 61%
Voters: 66.
I floss, scrape my tounge and brush my teeth.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I have to. I have a ton of plaque if I don't floss

/genetics
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Owenlee55
How the hell do you scrape you tongue?

Quote by reidhasguitar
With a tongue scraper...

I call my tounge scraper
'A Bulimic's Best Friend.'
I know, cr*p name to give a tounge scraper but; what can ya do?
I'm not bulimic, although, I have found my tounge scraper to be the perfect shape and size for bulimia, if I'm honest with you -- If I ever wanted to vomit on purpose, that's the tounge scraper I would use.

A Bulimic's Best Friend
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 29, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
Nope, flossing is effort and effort is incongruent.

thisthisthis.
Only if I can use.... THESE:

NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
I brush my teeth and brush my tongue, but do not floss.
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
No, Never, Cause It's Dumb As ****.
Austin Les Paul
Alvarez Acoustic

Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100
Peavey 5150 2x12 60watt combo
Orange Micro Terror
Jet City Made in USA 2x12
Quote by blizzboy
I brush my teeth and brush my tongue, but do not floss.

this
I have a shower floss. It's a water pick attached to my shower head that spray a little jet of water that I use to blast between my teefers.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
no, is that bad?
Gear:
Boss MD-2
Fake Gibson Les Paul
Washburn BD12R
Kawasaki Acoustic

Quote by Lots O' FX
digoutyerarse: none dig deeper

I"M SO RANDUMZ LOL
I am reminded of when I used my danelectro freespeech pedal... that air that gets blown into your mouth and the guitar sounds, everytime I used it it felt like my mouth got a sonic shower... and I would brush my teeth after aswell. That was cool.

This thing.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Last edited by treborillusion at Jan 29, 2012,
I floss my butt....
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
The Big Book of British Smiles
Quote by laid-to-waste
"Man, you don't know how hard it is to quit smoking."

"Yes I do. It's as hard as it is to start flossing."

So goddamn true.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Of course .. thought everyone did ..
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Every night. I don't want to end up like bleeding gums Murphy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I used to but don't do it currently. Should do it though, oral hygiene is important
My dentist gave me two tooth fillings because my teeth were starting to go slightly bad as a result of not flossing (of course I didn't know that until he inspected them). I tried a few times, failed horribly and don't do it.

we're all going to die anyway - good or bad teeth.
Never have. Never been to the dentist.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Quote by UnmagicMushroom

we're all going to die anyway - good or bad teeth.

My thoughts exactly. Whats the ****ing point...
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
My thoughts exactly. Whats the ****ing point...

Dental pain can be pretty terrible. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Now, I'm being hypocritical--I don't floss, either. I do brush my teeth twice daily, and use mouthwash. Some dentists will say that's not enough, but in my case my dentist says it does the trick.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Dental pain can be pretty terrible. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Now, I'm being hypocritical--I don't floss, either. I do brush my teeth twice daily, and use mouthwash. Some dentists will say that's not enough, but in my case my dentist says it does the trick.

Dental costs are more brutal than dental pains. And dental pains are among the worst pains...
I just brush my teeth twice, sometimes three times a day. Never flossed before.

I do it for hygiene, but I hate my teeth and smile so much that every now and then it feels redundant.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by Kensai
Dental costs are more brutal than dental pains. And dental pains are among the worst pains...

I have bratwurst pains to a barbecue... No floss in sight when those bad boys start a' sizzlin' in some gravy.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Only the weekend before going to the dentist. I brush 2 or 3 times a day though.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ripple07
I have bratwurst pains to a barbecue... No floss in sight when those bad boys start a' sizzlin' in some gravy.

Really not sure how to interpret that.
I do for like..3 days after I get back from the dentist because they bitch and moan at me to do it.
Then I realise it just increases the gap between wanting to go to sleep, and actually getting to sleep. So I stop.
Nah I don't have time. I brush twice a day though.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"