So I'm going to graduate high school this year, and after years of working and saving money, I decided I'm going to take some of it and buy myself something awesome. The problem is, I'm undecided on what I should buy. I have about $2500 or so that I'm willing to part with, the rest is going towards college, so that isn't an option. I thought the well-educated UG community could help me with making a decision with what should be done with this money, so go for it guys.
Quote by Orryn
It seems we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you make your way to our office in Somalia, we would be able to work something out.

Regardless of whether you come or not, we thank you for your bank details and cooperation.
Drop stacks on them bitches
make it rain make it sleet
get all them hoes on their knees and off their feet
Quote by the_triangle
So I'm going to graduate high school this year, and after years of working and saving money, I decided I'm going to take some of it and buy myself something awesome. The problem is, I'm undecided on what I should buy. I have about $2500 or so that I'm willing to part with, the rest is going towards college, so that isn't an option. I thought the well-educated UG community could help me with making a decision with what should be done with this money, so go for it guys.

Assuming you are wanting guitar gear (which you didn't say) you need to tell us what you already have, although straight off I can recommend a Marshall JVM 410H
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
Custom guitar?
Newamp?
Fog Machine?

So many possibilities!!!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Buy a second-hand car, call the A team and make a motherfucking tank.
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
I have great news for you,

Brain Decline is NOT an Inevitable Part of Aging - 3 Things You Can Do Brain Decline is NOT an Inevitable Part of Aging - 3 Things You Can Do
You don't have to accept those frustrating and embarrassing "senior moments" as normal, because in this article you're going to discover 3 simple steps you can take to break all the rules, sharpen your mental function and promote the health of your brain as you age.* Plus: the ultimate stress buster everyone should know about...

New Science of Living Longer and How to Achieve
It New Science of Living Longer and How to Achieve It
If there were a simple, step-by-step plan that could slow down, and even reverse, the aging process, would you do it? Surprise ... there is.

How to Overcome Fear and Negativity Almost Instantly
Forget the common advice for dealing with your unhappiness and negative emotions. Brand new research proves those things can actually make you feel worse. Instead, try this easy technique and feel better in mere minutes. You can use it on anything and feel a renewed sense of hope, calm, and energy to tackle your dreams. And discover WHEN and HOW to do it for the best results.

Send me your bank account details and I'll make sure you get our product.
Quote by Orryn

Brain Decline is NOT an Inevitable Part of Aging - 3 Things You Can Do Brain Decline is NOT an Inevitable Part of Aging - 3 Things You Can Do
You don't have to accept those frustrating and embarrassing "senior moments" as normal, because in this article you're going to discover 3 simple steps you can take to break all the rules, sharpen your mental function and promote the health of your brain as you age.* Plus: the ultimate stress buster everyone should know about...

If there were a simple, step-by-step plan that could slow down, and even reverse, the aging process, would you do it? Surprise ... there is.

Forget the common advice for dealing with your unhappiness and negative emotions. Brand new research proves those things can actually make you feel worse. Instead, try this easy technique and feel better in mere minutes. You can use it on anything and feel a renewed sense of hope, calm, and energy to tackle your dreams. And discover WHEN and HOW to do it for the best results.

Holy shit.
Quote by Orryn

Ok I have all my bank account information ready to send to you. What's your e-mail though?
Quote by Orryn
It seems we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you make your way to our office in Somalia, we would be able to work something out.

Regardless of whether you come or not, we thank you for your bank details and cooperation.
Quote by Orryn

Do it, TS. You're not... chicken... are you?

EDIT: ^Ninja'd by man who is clearly not chicken.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Jan 29, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
Spend it all on the next adbot offer.

Almost a good plan, except the ad was 250 free business cards
Quote by Orryn

Quote by the_triangle
Ok I have all my bank account information ready to send to you. What's your e-mail though?

Send me in a private message, it is our companies' policy to not allow our customers contact us through email. Please make sure you have at least 400$ on your account, we had a few accidents with some of the clients who were trying to steal our product without paying for it.
Quote by Orryn

Holy crap that sounds like a good deal
Quote by King Donkey
Do it, TS. You're not... chicken... are you?

EDIT: ^Ninja'd by man who is clearly not chicken.

Ok I sent him all my bank information, how long do you think until I receive this amazing product?
Quote by Orryn

Quote by the_triangle
Ok I sent him all my bank information, how long do you think until I receive this amazing product?

Dunno, man. I just work here.
West Ham United
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Holy crap that sounds like a good deal

It is, we have thousands of clients all over the world who have taken a liking to our product, it does wonders.

Quote by the_triangle

That depends on your location.
Ok I sent you the private message, when do I get this product?
Quote by Orryn

Fleshlights.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by the_triangle
Ok I sent you the private message, when do I get this product?

Oh, unfortunately, it seems like we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you could make your way to our office in Somalia, Mogadishu, we would be able to work something out.

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Fleshlights.

Already got enough of those.

Quote by Orryn
Oh, unfortunately, it seems like we don't ship products to where you are located. Perhaps if you could make your way to our office in Somalia, Mogadishu, we would be able to work something out.

Well I appreciate your honesty and willingness to help me out, so I thank you for that.
Quote by Orryn

Quote by Orryn

Somalia?! That be the land o' pirates!

West Ham United
king donkey wtf is that in your sig and why does it go across the little border thingy.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by King Donkey
Somalia?! That be the land o' pirates!

Don't worry, our employees are highly qualified black men. Piracy does not disturb our business, our product is of no use to them since they have no desire for long living.
Quote by Orryn
Don't worry, our employees are highly qualified black men. Piracy does not disturb our business, our product is of no use to them since they have no desire for long living.

Always good to hear that third world people are being exploited.

*sheds a tear*

Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
king donkey wtf is that in your sig and why does it go across the little border thingy.

'Tis a link, click for the story.
West Ham United
I was convinced that this guy was a really good adbot at first. Now confirmed trollolol.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by King Donkey
Always good to hear that third world people are being exploited.

Quote by Orryn

Save it, college and real life in general are much more expensive than anyone ever thinks they are.