I wasn't sure where to post this thread so hope I'm not doing something wrong here :v

But anyway: I've got the "Total Guitar" magazine from october 2011 --> Issue 219.
In the CDs content there are two tracks which says:
26.........Download
27.........Download (backing)

The tracks says "download/download (backing)" and it is actually a song (and I learned by ear).
But I wonder where these songs come from? Who have made them? And I couldn't understand why they are at the CD because it has nothing to do with the Total Guitar magazine.

Can you help me?
I know there's a song "Download" by the band Expanding Man that came out in the mid-90s, was on the soundtrack for Cable Guy.

Those never got very big, so I doubt it'd be the same song. Shouldn't it say in the magazine or on the CD who wrote the songs?
Drinking problem? I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I fall over. What's the problem?
Quote by RoadsToFreedom
I know there's a song "Download" by the band Expanding Man that came out in the mid-90s, was on the soundtrack for Cable Guy.

Those never got very big, so I doubt it'd be the same song. Shouldn't it say in the magazine or on the CD who wrote the songs?
I looked it up but no, it is not the song on the Total Guitar CD :s