Alright, I need a bit help for finding some cheap and good(by good I mean durable, and tone). By the time I'll get them I'll have a Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus and a Peavey Classic 30. I have about 300-600$ for these pedals.
GFS pedals ~$50 each, Tone Rider pedals, Joyo pedals
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
For that budget you could do a little better than the Joyo pedals, like the TC Electronic Toneprint pedals for chorus and flange. Then you could get something like a Small Stone or MXR Phase 90.

But if you really want to stay below $300, then the Joyo pedals would work.
I recently bought a Danelectro FAB chorus and it's very nice - especially seeing as how I got it for $15.
Nice sounding chorus and no tone sucking.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Sputnik1
For that budget you could do a little better than the Joyo pedals, like the TC Electronic Toneprint pedals for chorus and flange. Then you could get something like a Small Stone or MXR Phase 90.

But if you really want to stay below $300, then the Joyo pedals would work.

I thought about those two pedals. I've always liked TC Electronics. It being danish is also great.
With that much money why not just go for a TC Electronics Nova Mod, or even better an Eventide Modfactor and be done with it?
Quote by cemges
Why not boss? Are they over priced for you?

Nah, I've already got a Boss Delay pedal. I love it, but I'm just not much for their other effects.
if 600 is your limit, I am sure you can get MXR for something like 450.

EVH phaser was it? And Wylde Chorus. With hmm, not sure bout flanger. Why not try Ibanez AirPlane

Well actually if you buy all from mxr, makes 350.
Last edited by cemges at Jan 29, 2012,
Quote by Robbgnarly
Tone Rider pedals, Joyo pedals

+1 if you want to keep it as cheap as possible while still having decent pedals (joyo), or a little dearer while still being pretty cheap but made pretty well (tonerider).

not sure i'd call $600 cheap for 3 pedals. have you just come from tgp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
+1 if you want to keep it as cheap as possible while still having decent pedals (joyo), or a little dearer while still being pretty cheap but made pretty well (tonerider).

not sure i'd call $600 cheap for 3 pedals. have you just come from tgp?

What the hell's a TGP?
the gear page

it's a guitar forum

example genuine recent thread: "show your budget les pauls"

thread was about non-custom shop gibsons
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The MXR phase 90 is a great pedal, but has limited(one knob)shaping options. I'd avoid the block logo if possible, it's a bit harsh. Ebay is a great place to get good pedals for a fair price.
EBMM Axis Black Cherry Burst
El Capistan
'74 Phase 90 re-issue
Boss BF-2
Hall of Fame Reverb
50 W 5150 III
DeltaLab PS1 Phaser. Great pedal for $60
Ok not exactly answering your exact requirements, but I really like the Hardwire chorus pedal. It sounds warm swirlly and swishy for a digital pedal.

I find the TCE Corona a little too subtle for my liking.

The Small Clone is also plenty nice, and I believe it's none too pricey.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by icronic
With that much money why not just go for a TC Electronics Nova Mod, or even better an Eventide Modfactor and be done with it?

this is actually a pretty good idea