Self Bias Resistor (Fear Factory) played on my swirled Ibanez 7 with Dimarzio D Sonic

Mods feel free to move this as needed, wasn't sure where to post!
I don't exactly listen to Fear Factory very often, but i love playing their stuff. Dino is a total monster rhythm player and writes some of the tightest riffs ever of all time ever the end. I made this Self Bias Resistor cover video last night. I am playing The Duke, my swirled Ibanez RG7421 with the Dimazrio Air Norton in the neck and the Dimarzio D Sonic in the bridge, and i'm playing through my old trusty Line 6 AX212. Best practice amp ever. Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raiywQu1YqI
Instrumental, progressive, fusion-y metal! If you're a fan of Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Cynic, Mastodon, or Wham, you'll like what you hear. Check us out at www.myspace.com/officialarc . thanks!
Quote by ARCband
I am playing The Duke
So that's what kids are calling it these days.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Hahaha thanks guys! Yeah i wasn't sure about putting it under covers... i got the impression that it was for audio and not video.
Instrumental, progressive, fusion-y metal! If you're a fan of Animals As Leaders, Periphery, Cynic, Mastodon, or Wham, you'll like what you hear. Check us out at www.myspace.com/officialarc . thanks!