linky

No one on here died right? 10 dead, lots of wounded. Hopefully everyone else makes it out alright
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Last edited by bastards at Jan 29, 2012,
I go to college at UF, right in Gainesville, and luckily no one I know seems to have been involved. One of my friends was going to stop by and visit while driving from South Florida to Tallahassee but he detoured; I'm thankful that's the most I was affected.
Glad to hear he avoided that man. It looked like a mess and reading it looked pretty bad too
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Holy shit that's horrible.

The article was confusing. What exactly happened? Did traffic stop and the cars behind them couldn't see because of the brush fire?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Holy shit that's horrible.

The article was confusing. What exactly happened? Did traffic stop and the cars behind them couldn't see because of the brush fire?

I think what I heard on the news was that a forest fire ended up taking the visibility down to zero, and when there's smoke and cars trying to pull over, slowing down, and speeding right through, some terrible shit like that happens. They or I don't know if the fire was deliberate or not though
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Holy shit! I have a ton of friends and quite a few family members that attend UF and live in Gainesville. Im going to have to start making calls to see if theyre alright!

Damn. The way they painted that scene..sounds absolutely insane, I cant imagine
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|